Mods Please deliver to AB, McKay, TF and AS

I hope TF and AS are aware that there is a NFL Draft coming up next week. Here are their options

1. Trade down and gather more picks and select Captain Insane. I heard he is cross between Ray Lewis and Primetime. 

2. Grab QB Peyton Brady. I heard there won't be any more QB in the history like him. 

3. Forfeit the draft, you are under no obligation to make the pick in time. 

Please feel free to add anything before you deliver the message. Also, I am sure there are more once in eternity players in the draft. 

11 minutes ago, NorthGaBoy said:

They will all be burning the midnight oil after reading this.  You should consider being more subtle next time.  Or, maybe the shock effect will be good for them.  Whatever, crank up that draft board.

Now you making me feel bad. Off to Instagram for finding Masseuses for their stress relief purposes. Hope it all ends happily. 

20 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I hope TF and AS are aware that there is a NFL Draft coming up next week. Here are their options

1. Trade down and gather more picks and select Captain Insane. I heard he is cross between Ray Lewis and Primetime. 

2. Grab QB Peyton Brady. I heard there won't be any more QB in the history like him. 

Please feel free to add anything before you deliver the message. Also, I am sure there are more once in eternity players in the draft. 

Just draft @Jesus

He could be the miracle on defense

18 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Just delivered to them. Font responded. Said thank you. Only one other time he’s had a laugh like that. It was when I sent him @Draftnut57’s threads on Brian Hill

5 minutes ago, PuppyMonster said:

Just outta curiosity, are there any cool side perks for being a Board Mod? Seems like it warrants some benefits with all the degenerates in here.

From what I know, they don't get any or enough perks to deal with the crap here. However, I will be happy to take mods out for drink or grab something to eat. TATF can probably get back to Annual Tail gate party/Game once this team starts showing some spine.

53 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Now you making me feel bad. Off to Instagram for finding Masseuses for their stress relief purposes. Hope it all ends happily. 

Oh **** no.  Keep that fire burning under their feet.  We have to pressure these boys to giterdun.

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

"The first name of Peyton Manning and the last name of Tom Brady... What could go wrong?"

2 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Dude, you totally forgot about trading up in next year’s draft using this year’s picks as collateral.

5 minutes ago, runshoot said:

haha I love seeing idiots put "deliver to AB and TF". As if AB even knows what a message board is or who give a flying f who mods it. People are dumb man. just really dumb.

Actually he does care about the message board and the content that’s on it. This board is owned by the Falcons organization.