Louis Riddick discusses | Who should the Falcons draft with the #4 overall pick?

never forget how much Louis Riddick overhyped Dwayne Haskins

edit: actually watched the video, and he advocated for pitts or trade down. Louis Riddick is a smart man and his expertise should be trusted. I'm kind of surprised because just the other day he said how much of a perfect fit Lance is for ATL 

Edited by Drvillain
2 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

So LR holds the conventional wisdom. Given the circumstances (committed to Ryan financially, D with holes, no top-5 level D players in the draft), the wise move is to trade down.

True

But it all depends on the team, how far down the spot is to move, and the quality of compensation.

18 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

I could probably guess what's in this video.

We could take a qb

We could take Pitts

We could trade down.

No need to give it a click

We really need these same threads with the same videos day after day after day 🙄

1 hour ago, Drvillain said:

edit: actually watched the video, and he advocated for pitts or trade down. Louis Riddick is a smart man and his expertise should be trusted. I'm kind of surprised because just the other day he said how much of a perfect fit Lance is for ATL 

More than one thing can be true. Lance can be a good fit ( along with a bunch of other players). Trading down is a good idea. Taking Pitts is also a good idea. 

2 hours ago, Drvillain said:

If you want to make sure you were right, you have to say everything.

2 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

It's all conjecture.  Until draft night, there is no way to know.  The Falcons have contingency plans, are finalizing their draft board, and keeping the lanes of communication throughout the NFL open.  

What should we do?  For me, just don't mess it up.  

Perfect.  Terry Fontenot, Arthur Smith, don't **** this up.

This is the kind of stuff I hate.  Riddick was legit giving a well thought out answer of his thought process and reasons why things would and wouldn’t work, and Dan cuts him off.  God forbid people talk about reasoning or logic, this is why shows like this have turned into hot takes because people don’t want substance or context, they want headlines.

1 hour ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Yes! Not only do you "need' them, but you gone get'em whether you like it or not. "If you don't like it, change your station". 🤣

Does that mean put you on ignore?  Now that you mention it...