Safety JR Pace

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

He ran a 4.67 second 40-yard dash with a 33.5 inch vertical jump, 10 feet, 3 inch broad jump, 4.53 second short shuttle and 7.81 second 3-cone drill.

copy paste after a google

The Spun: What was your pro day like?

JP: Mine was definitely different than most because a week prior to my pro day a boy where I was training dropped a bar on my foot. So that definitely shook things up. The whole week leading up to the pro day, I couldn’t run. I didn’t run for the first time until the day before. Besides my 40-yard dash time, I think I did very well. Some teams told me I did well during the position drills, so that was cool.

2 hours ago, ike barn87987 said:

The Spun: What was your pro day like?

JP: Mine was definitely different than most because a week prior to my pro day a boy where I was training dropped a bar on my foot. So that definitely shook things up. The whole week leading up to the pro day, I couldn’t run. I didn’t run for the first time until the day before. Besides my 40-yard dash time, I think I did very well. Some teams told me I did well during the position drills, so that was cool.

Sorry to hear, so it's likely he has a non football injury as well. Bottom line, his tape looks 4.7 and 33" vert as well. No thanks.