Broncos Reached Out To ATL About 4th Pick

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

I think the board could use this thread if you edit the title “Broncos Have reached out to ATL”. Any other title is a repeat of same info.

Sorry if this was posted somewhere else... I haven't seen it. I thought this is new

• rudy changed the title to Broncos Reached Out To ATL About 4th Pick
1 minute ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Supposedly. There's also people saying we didn't. 

Can one single thing about this draft ever make sense? For all we know we could trade up to #1 for a long snapper at this point.

There wasa  thread about Denver not reaching out to Atlanta ... YET. This article says they did and also speculate about the cost for Denver to move up to 4th.

Frankly I'm a bit greedy I want more than an extra 1st and 3rd round 

Just now, rudy said:

There wasa  thread about Denver not reaching out to Atlanta ... YET. This article says they did and also speculate about the cost for Denver to move up to 4th.

I agree the compensation is not near where it should be!  Hopefully TF agrees too!

Just now, rudy said:

Agree.  Either you get the motherlode or you stay put and take the best player at 4.  No reason to trade out for even value, since a team moving up for a QB will pay a premium to get their guy.

If they won't, that says something about the QB prospects.

14 minutes ago, rudy said:

We're in the driver's seat on this.  We get what "we" want or the deal is moot.  Denver knows this and of course they would try to get away giving up less, but that ain't happening.

42 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Agree.  Either you get the motherlode or you stay put and take the best player at 4.  No reason to trade out for even value, since a team moving up for a QB will pay a premium to get their guy.

If they won't, that says something about the QB prospects.

Over looked insight bro.  Teams ALWAYS see players differently than the fans.

The Jets traded their 1st (#6 overall), 2 2nd rounds (37th and 49th) and a 2nd from the next year to get the #3 overall in 2018. That was to move up 3 spots for Sam Darnold. The Broncos would be trying to move up 5 spots to #4 overall. 

The compensation needs to start at this years 1st, 2nd and 4th plus next year's 1st. 

1 hour ago, rudy said:

Yes I think it should be a 1, 2 this year and 1 next year.