Broncos have NOT reached out to ATL

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, in Woody Paige's story the deal he speculated on was: DEN receives- pick 4, Atlanta's fourth-round pick and one of Atlanta's fifth-round picks ATL receives- pick 9, Denver's thir

First one to blink loses

i feel like ppl reading to much into all this..... the broncos will speak to the falcons (if they havnt already) .... its all about if they are offering what we want.   idc if they called th

Posted Images

12 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

I just talked with a source in the know and he said the sun would come up this morning. 

I talked to another source in the know and he said that Carrie Underwood would make breakfast for me naked this morning. 

Guess which source in the know was right?

From personal experience (worked security a show here in Mobile a few years back), smells gooooooooood! 

11 hours ago, 804_Falconfan said:

I think everyone is waiting to see if San Fran will actually pick Jones. If so, I'd imagine the phones at Flowery Branch will start ringing off the hook. 

I believe there's a deal in principle that if a player Denver wants is there at 4, a trade may happen. 

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Lol yeah I just made a thread on that - so perfectly highlights how no one has a clue what’s gonna happen 

22 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

My cousin went to high school with the sister of a security guard in Flowery Branch and he told her he definitely thought he heard that TF might have a voice mail from Denver or from his wife. He said Fontenot either said the Broncos are interested in acquiring the pick or his wife wanted him to bring home a couple of Impossible Whoppers.

So I have to believe something is going on regarding a trade.

wait, no details on what she's offering him to bring home supper?

pfffttt...... and I thought that OTHER thread was the 'most useless post' there could be

:D

14 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

I just talked with a source in the know and he said the sun would come up this morning. 

I talked to another source in the know and he said that Carrie Underwood would make breakfast for me naked this morning. 

Guess which source in the know was right?

so how were the pancakes?

:ninja:

On 4/18/2021 at 7:56 AM, Herr Doktor said:

Our trade down partners are few.  And thinning.  BPA folks.  Makes the most sense.

I don’t know about that. 

Depends. Folks look at Detroit, Carolina and Denver and realize all could be in the mix for Lance and/or Jones or Fields. Jumping them gets you there.

But if it’s BPA so be it

I dont suspect a trade will happen until it becomes on clear who SF is taking.

There are teams that value Lance over Fields and there are teams that value Fields over Lance. I'd imagine the GM's would like some clarity on which of them is going to be available before they move up.

Edited by Snafu
37 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I dont suspect a trade will happen until it becomes on clear who SF is taking.

There are teams that value Lance over Fields and there are teams that value Fields over Lance. I'd imagine the GM's would like some clarity on which of them is going to be available before they move up.

Yeah, we're just seeing who's serious vs who's just playing games. Fins and CIncinnati are probably doing the same thing. After the Niners make their intentions clear, we'll make a decision. But unless a team values at least two guys to be equal, we won't have a taker until we're on the clock.

On 4/19/2021 at 8:20 PM, JayOzOne said:

Yeah, we're just seeing who's serious vs who's just playing games. Fins and CIncinnati are probably doing the same thing. After the Niners make their intentions clear, we'll make a decision. But unless a team values at least two guys to be equal, we won't have a taker until we're on the clock.

I could definitely see Miami moving back again for multiple picks. If a QB goes at 4 (to us or anyone else) and Sewell at 5, they could still trade back 3 spots and be guaranteed to get Chase, Pitts or Smith.

4 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Paton actually said it himself I saw the interview today with my own eyes.

I know he said it himself. That’s dumb. The media will force him to show his hand and make him confirm or deny. Just ignore and let them do what ever. Not smart to react to media.