2: Creed Humphrey G/C Oklahoma
3: Tommy Tremble TE Notre Dame
4: Ardarius Washington FS TCU
4: Javiann Hawkins RB Lousiville
5: Aaron Banks OG Notre Dame
5: Khyiris Tonga NT BYU
6: Buddy Johnson LB Texas A&M
6: Jalen Camp WR Georgia Tech

This is a mock where NE goes all in and we capitalize. TFont impresses us all from day 1. We capitalize on the demand for one of these top QBs. I'm hoping DEN, NE, WAS, PIT all are in a bidding war and one if them caves and gives us quite the haul. I believe SF takes Lance and we're sitting there with Fields and Mack. Someone will want to move up for one of them. 

57 minutes ago, Foo Falcons said:

Trade #4, 5th to NE for #15, 2nd, 4th, 2022 1st, 2022 3rd, 2023 1st

1: Jaycee Horn CB South Carolina
2: Joseph Ossai Edge Texas
2: Creed Humphrey G/C Oklahoma
3: Tommy Tremble TE Notre Dame
4: Ardarius Washington FS TCU
4: Javiann Hawkins RB Lousiville
5: Aaron Banks OG Notre Dame
5: Khyiris Tonga NT BYU
6: Buddy Johnson LB Texas A&M
6: Jalen Camp WR Georgia Tech

This is a mock where NE goes all in and we capitalize. TFont impresses us all from day 1. We capitalize on the demand for one of these top QBs. I'm hoping DEN, NE, WAS, PIT all are in a bidding war and one if them caves and gives us quite the haul. I believe SF takes Lance and we're sitting there with Fields and Mack. Someone will want to move up for one of them. 

I'm questioning whether I like your mock better than mine.

Horn apparently did well in man coverage on Pitts, so he's a nice pick.

Draft works for me.

Horn probably won't be there at 15, but I agree that a decent edge prospect will be there at 35.  I still would not trade all the way back to 15 if I was TF though.  Future 1's from the Pats will be picks in 20's, not that much value.  Also, if Fields is there at 4 (I bet he goes 3 to SF), we are probably taking him.  

4 minutes ago, Al Bruce said:

Horn probably won't be there at 15, but I agree that a decent edge prospect will be there at 35.  I still would not trade all the way back to 15 if I was TF though.  Future 1's from the Pats will be picks in 20's, not that much value.  Also, if Fields is there at 4 (I bet he goes 3 to SF), we are probably taking him.  

He may not be, but what about Surtain? You think one of the two makes it there? Trading back to 15 is taking a chance but that's why we would need a substantial return. If Fields is there he may very likely be the pick. Hard to say. Wouldnt blame em either way. Ima try and trust em before being given a reason not to. I'm absolutely on the train of QB in the future rather than now but I'd come around if we took one. What other choice do I have

16 minutes ago, Foo Falcons said:

He may not be, but what about Surtain? You think one of the two makes it there? Trading back to 15 is taking a chance but that's why we would need a substantial return. If Fields is there he may very likely be the pick. Hard to say. Wouldnt blame em either way. Ima try and trust em before being given a reason not to. I'm absolutely on the train of QB in the future rather than now but I'd come around if we took one. What other choice do I have

Yes, despite all of the arguing on here over what we think should happen at 4, we're going to get on board with whatever they do because we are fans.

I think a lot of these media mock drafts will end up being off (as usual) and Surtain/Horn will both be gone by 15.  The realistic scenario I see for a trade down is if Fields goes #3 to SF, we may be able to trade down with Miami or Detroit.  Both teams seem to be targeting pass catchers, and they may want to get in front of Cincy.  We could move back to 6 or 7 and still potentially get Pitts or Lance along with picking up another day 2 pick.

Edited by Al Bruce

5 minutes ago, Al Bruce said:

Yes, despite all of the arguing on here over what we think should happen at 4, we're going to get on board with whatever they do because we are fans.

I think a lot of these media mock drafts will end up being off (as usual) and Surtain/Horn will both be gone by 15.  The realistic scenario I see for a trade down is if Fields goes #3 to SF, we may be able to trade down with Miami or Detroit.  Both teams seem to be targeting pass catchers, and they may want to get in front of Cincy.  We could move back to 6 or 7 and still potentially get Pitts or Lance along with picking up another day 2 pick.

If we can move to 6 or 7 and still get Pitts then I'm definitely down. Even if we reach on a CB, if we get the right compensation, I'm ok with that. Seeing as starting outside CBs seems to be weak in this class, the top three (Surtain, Horn, Newsome) seem reasonable in the 1st. Otherwise Robinson, and Samuel are reasonable 2nd picks. Beyond that it's more of a guessing game

12 hours ago, Al Bruce said:

This years Pat's pick is 15. If the QB that Belichick takes, say Lance, busts, they're probably drafting lower than that next couple of years, Belchick would probably retire at that point. Aren't many 70 year old HCs in NFL.