This guy saying Falcons are likely to move the 4th pick?

msjacob25

TFont has done a solid job of keeping us all questioning the pick. Keep that pick in high demand should we convince a team we like a QB there, or CIN that we like Sewell, MIA that we like Chase, etc. 

Nobody will say anything worth mentioning in the next two weeks. When we're on the clock, then we can build some anxiety and wonder what's about to happen hah

43 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

"Suspects" means that he doesn't really know though.

39 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Just more clickbait. None of these guys know.

36 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Same **** different day.

1. Trade down for picks

2. pick a QB

3. Pick and offensive player like Pitts, Cgase or Sewell. 

Put your foot down and make a call. I will say No QB. Trade down or pick a non QB BPA.

32 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

🙄

31 minutes ago, gtech1 said:

Who?

9 minutes ago, athell said:

I wish I had the ability to be this vague and generic at my job.  It'd make life so much easier and less stressful!

5 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

It's all speculation. The only people who know how "likely" we are to move the pick work in Flowery Branch.

Don't 👏 do 👏 this 👏 to 👏 youselves!

This. Just don't even post any more on this unless the person says they were told by the Falcons themselves what is going to happen. We probably have hundreds of threads about this. 

3 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Same **** different day.

1. Trade down for picks

2. pick a QB

3. Pick and offensive player like Pitts, Chase or Sewell. 

Put your foot down and make a call. I will say No QB. Trade down or pick a non QB BPA.

You say put your foot down and make a call but then you don't make a call lol Just crossed off 1 of 3 options. I will go for it and say we trade out of 4 and pick a defensive player

7 hours ago, mtldirtybird said:

You say put your foot down and make a call but then you don't make a call lol Just crossed off 1 of 3 options. I will go for it and say we trade out of 4 and pick a defensive player

I think debate has been Qb at 4 and no QB at 4. Trade down can be spontaneous depending on the offer the Falcons may do it or not.