Statement from Falcons players

Cole World

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Wish us restaurant workers could opt out of our jobs for a while. We are much more at risk than they are. They are voluntary though so I can't be too mad.

**** or us call center folks..and trust me we have had a lot of outbreaks at my job be safe 

1 hour ago, Mister pudding said:

Not the start I's like to have with a new coach

It's actually worse. New coaches would ordinarily get a mandatory mini camp in April before the draft, but naturally these were eliminated last year, and will be again this year. With everything happening, new coaches aren't getting the extra help that they normally would to try and help level the playing field. 

32 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Of course all players are different some it won't be an issue others more so. That said on a 4-12 team with a new coach, new GM, new offense and defense it ain't a good look if you aren't there.

It's not only a bad look it's definitely not the recipe for success with a condensed camp and only 3 preseason games.  AB fired Quinn a year too late and we are seeing the ramifications of not making the move sooner. 

Edited by insight