BuckeyeScoop: Justin Fields a lock at 3

CMarinoNFL

BuckeyeScoop never misses. They're the top dawgs for OSU. Reporting that hes hearing from agents and teams that Fields is a lock to the 49ers after his second pro day. Said they were underwhelmed with Mac's movement skills at his pro. Also reported that the 49ers rejected trade calls (for 3) because they "got their guy." Says he's hearing they've locked in on Fields.

Edited by CMarinoNFL

3 minutes ago, Em_Jae20 said:

Who else has this particular source been right on?  Not saying that they aren't right here but just curious on the predictions they've never missed on

2 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

So many locks at this point, why even have the draft? Lance locked in at 4 in the next week I'm sure

Some one is going to be wrong and miss it. The opinions are going to change every day till draft. 

Just now, Em_Jae20 said:

Who else has this particular source been right on?  Not saying that they aren't right here but just curious on the predictions they've never missed on

-Ryan Day covid 

-Every recruit update (literally)

-Shaun Wade returning

-Wyatt Davis returning

-Urban to Jags (crazy early too)

-Olave returning

14 minutes ago, gazoo said:

I’m not that impressed with Matt Ryan, TOM Brady or Peyton Manning’s mobility for that matter. I am impressed with their QB skills though.

Still hoping for Pitts on draft night but I can't lie and say I don't fantasize about how perfect it would be to get a youn 'un and have him learn from Ryan for a couple of years. He'd learn how to be a professional on and off the field (if he's smart). Would also give TF two years to put complementary talent around him.

Regardless, I'm going to be happy in two weeks.

2 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Still hoping for Pitts on draft night but I can't lie and fantasize about how perfect it would be to get a youn 'un and have him learn from Ryan for a couple of years. He'd learn how to be a professional on and off the field (if he's smart). Would also give TF two years to put complementary talent around him.

Regardless, I'm going to be happy in two weeks.

Yep, we have a ton of outstanding options. It’s going to be hard to be upset at any of the moves we have at our disposal. 

54 minutes ago, Al Bruce said:

We will get the truth in less than two weeks now.  I was never buying the Mac Jones talk, but let's see how many "Trey Lance is a lock at 3" stories come out after he works out again on Monday...

Exactly... they traded up after Lance pro day before Fields pro day i doubt a 2nd pro day is really what changed their minds ... they’re taking Lance 

33 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

People sleep on Ryan’s mobility man. He’s always been a natural on bootlegs.

He just doesn’t have a 3rd gear in the open field 😂

Agreed with everything. However you are far too kind to him, he doesn't have a second gear in the open field haha he's stuck in an awkward first gear 😂