Stephen thinks it’s time the Falcons get rid of Matt Ryan and draft a QB

Just now, A Dog Named Brian said:

Tuned him out a long time ago. There was a period where he made good points but now he’s Mr. Hot Take 

Yup, during his early rise at ESPN, he was brilliant. Then, he used his intellect to platform into a new field, the bloviating talking head. It's made him rich beyond all reason, but I miss the guy from the first couple of years at ESPN.

16 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Tuned him out a long time ago. There was a period where he made good points but now he’s Mr. Hot Take 

Same.  I used to watch First Take too, and I even understood the intent was for 2 differing opinions on everything, but he just got to be too much.  It doesn't help ESPN puts him on at every chance they get.

Besides, he's probably salty because he picked the Falcons to beat the Cowboys last year and we all know how that turned out.

Does Wilder have a chance to beat Fury in trilogy fight? - WatchESPN

I don't want the fact that Stephen A's take was so dumb to outshine the fact that the other two takes were also really dumb.  

Booger basically said "let's fix the other parts of our team and take the QB."

Uh............

All of them agree the team around Matt Ryan is putrid.  All of them agree Matt Ryan is not the problem, except Stephen A who thinks apparently QBs are authorized to just audible out of what the OC calls because la di da.  But all of them say "take the QB."  If the team is bad, and the QB isn't, it seems to me the team is the problem.

That was just 6 minutes of pure dumb**** right there.