Falcons getting bigger

All these signing are pointing towards Falcons getting bigger players. Cordarelle Patterson going to be our RB watch and see. A big physical running back that can catch out of the backfield. Smash mouth football physical football looks to be FINALLY coming back to the ATL, keep rolling front office. I see the plan in motion and I like it. 

1 minute ago, 804_Falconfan said:

I don't think Patterson will be more than a returner and an occasional gadget play. I think our backup RB comes in the draft. 

I can see them throwing a bunch of looks at people using everyone.  Patterson may get slot reps, return reps, RB reps, and **** near any other reps.

41 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

All these signing are pointing towards Falcons getting bigger players. Cordarelle Patterson going to be our RB watch and see. A big physical running back that can catch out of the backfield. Smash mouth football physical football looks to be FINALLY coming back to the ATL, keep rolling front office. I see the plan in motion and I like it. 

I agree, I like C P.  I am really looking forward to punching through the Saints, just me?  

1 hour ago, Refried Beans said:

This would be great!

2 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

I'm with you on everything but Patterson being our RB... unless you mean for gadget plays and such.  At most I could see him being used like Shanny used Tevin Coleman. 

CP isn't going to be the lead back, but it certainly sounds like RB is going to be his role beyond returner and all around gadget player.   I still think we go RB with one of our relatively early picks.  Would love to see Javonta Williams added to the backfield.  Williams, Davis and CP would be a **** of an upgrade over last year.  

9 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Patterson is not just big, he ran a 4.42 at the 2013 combine. 

14 hours ago, ryanvalz said:

I cant wait to see what the final 5 offensive lineman will be.  I think Falcons draft 2 interior linemen this draft

Exactly. I wouldn't mind trading back with Washington or Chicago for a haul. Then get Vera-Tucker. 

Fontesaw saw with his own eyes at New Orleans what a great O line do for your football team.

Just now, Spongebob said:

He has a injury history that really scares me. 

Very true. That’s why most of the time I’m still mocking Sewell at 4, and then taking guys like Basham or Newsome in round two. Much safer picks on that front. I love Phillips, too, but he’s got that same red flag.