Delta 8 THC

On 4/20/2021 at 3:15 PM, biloxifalcon said:

Seems like there are a lot of sellers AND buyers out there for this. I can only tell you that the ones I tried, Treetop 30 mg watermelon gummies, are pretty dang good. As long as I can get this, this is it for me. Gonna break my brother's heart though, cuz his bum *** always broke and looking for me to buy weed so he can smoke too. I told him I quit the other day when he asked me.

If he wants some Delta 8, his broke *** will have to buy it! Not that brother J, the other one! 

Did I miss a link to "Treetop"?  Can you share a link to the 30mg watermelon gummies you mentioned above?

I feel like stockpiling this might be a wise idea if these are working for you.  Seems like they are going to figure out they "accidently" made this legal when they made the rest of the hemp stuff legal.  It isn't going to surprise me when this "corrected" at some point.  Especially if the word gets out and somebody goes out there and drives and gets into a accident.

• 1 month later...

Is this like smoking a cheap cigarette brand? Like comparing Basics to American Spirit? Anyone compare these gummies to "real" gummies? 

I need something for back pain first and concentration second. 

On 5/28/2021 at 12:53 PM, thofin21 said:

I will be visiting family in Denver this November . I'd like to try some legal weed candy . Any advice from you guys would be helpful, Last time I got high was probably 1985 . 

With edibles just keep in mind it will take and hour and a half to 2 hours for it to take effect.  I think folks get in trouble with the edibles because they eat a dose and then think it isn't having any effect and take more.

I'd start with a small dose too.  Taking too much may turn your edible weed adventure into an ordeal.

1 hour ago, Googlywoogly said:

With edibles just keep in mind it will take and hour and a half to 2 hours for it to take effect.  I think folks get in trouble with the edibles because they eat a dose and then think it isn't having any effect and take more.

I'd start with a small dose too.  Taking too much may turn your edible weed adventure into an ordeal.

Thanks for the heads up. 🤔

29 minutes ago, thofin21 said:

Thanks for the heads up. 🤔

I hadn't had any THC containing products in this century.  I took 25mg of the Delta 8 product and that turned out to be way too strong for me.  Was an interesting 6.5ish hours.  Now I take half of a 25mg gummy and that is perfect dose for me.  (I found some with 12 mgs of the delta 8 and 25 mgs of full spectrum cbd and those work great too).

2 hours ago, Googlywoogly said:

I hadn't had any THC containing products in this century.  I took 25mg of the Delta 8 product and that turned out to be way too strong for me.  Was an interesting 6.5ish hours.  Now I take half of a 25mg gummy and that is perfect dose for me.  (I found some with 12 mgs of the delta 8 and 25 mgs of full spectrum cbd and those work great too).

Better living thru chemistry . I ' m not looking to get my brain toasted , just a mild buzz . 

• 1 month later...

just ordered some; should be here this week! Haven't had a mood altering substance in about 20 years so itll be an easy does it kind of experience. Pretty pumped as it sounds like its relaxing minus all the other garbage that comes with Delta-9. 

Saw some cool preliminary stuff about how it may help with workout recovery which would be awesome as my aging bones don't bounce back from runs like they used to. 

7 hours ago, revrndzombie said:

just ordered some; should be here this week! Haven't had a mood altering substance in about 20 years so itll be an easy does it kind of experience. Pretty pumped as it sounds like its relaxing minus all the other garbage that comes with Delta-9. 

Saw some cool preliminary stuff about how it may help with workout recovery which would be awesome as my aging bones don't bounce back from runs like they used to. 

If it's an indica strain it'll def help you sleep harder and deeper 

On 7/20/2021 at 9:33 PM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

If it's an indica strain it'll def help you sleep harder and deeper 

cosign this.  I take 25mgs every evening around 6:30pm.  Then get in bed around 8:30.  I'm usually asleep before 9 and sleep hard and peaceful all the way through till 4:30ish AM.

6 hours ago, Googlywoogly said:

cosign this.  I take 25mgs every evening around 6:30pm.  Then get in bed around 8:30.  I'm usually asleep before 9 and sleep hard and peaceful all the way through till 4:30ish AM.

You take the gummies? I never got much from those but honestly my usage is as much recreational as medicinal so I use it for the buzz. It'll cure the **** out of insomnia.

16 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

You take the gummies? I never got much from those but honestly my usage is as much recreational as medicinal so I use it for the buzz. It'll cure the **** out of insomnia.

Yes, 25mg gummies turn me into a pleasant zombie.  I've also taken the 10mg gummies.  Those are more manageable in that they take the edge off without almost incapacitating me.

Here is what I currently take (this company offers the 10mg gummies as well).

https://thegeorgiahempcompany.com/product/delta-8-25mg-30ct-by-sympleaf-wellness/

23 hours ago, Googlywoogly said:

Yes, 25mg gummies turn me into a pleasant zombie.  I've also taken the 10mg gummies.  Those are more manageable in that they take the edge off without almost incapacitating me.

Here is what I currently take (this company offers the 10mg gummies as well).

https://thegeorgiahempcompany.com/product/delta-8-25mg-30ct-by-sympleaf-wellness/

Thanks

alright; I got my gummies and tried them a few days over the long weekend. 

For someone who has not done any mind altering substances for about 20 years, these things were perfect. I was a bit hesitant as I thought they'd have me stoned and foggy headed but they didnt. My wife and I used them the last few days and really enjoyed them. I tried a half gummy on the first 2 tries. Then last night I tried 2/3. The 1/2 is about right! The 2/3 was nice but left me a bit groggy in the morning and I dont think I slept quite as well as the 1/2 dose. 

The "high" is more of a body relaxation with a completely clear head which is awesome. I do notice deeper sleep, feeling more rested, and when they kick in they have a VERY slight buzz of energy and relaxation. Not overpowering by any means. 

Ill probably relegate these to every few days/weekends as they are a great alternative to delta 9. I didnt want that baked feeling nor that couchlock that comes with delta 9. 

Got mine from hempdoctor and I highly recommend them. Probably go ahead and order a bunch of these since I am sure the govt will find a way to outlaw them because they find a way to ruin anything and everything. 

On 5/28/2021 at 9:53 AM, thofin21 said:

I will be visiting family in Denver this November . I'd like to try some legal weed candy . Any advice from you guys would be helpful, Last time I got high was probably 1985 . 

You'll only be able to get 10mg doses, either 10 to a pack or you can buy individually. If you don't regularly smoke, just take 1/2, like 5mg, the first time. If you don't feel it, stop... try again the next day with a larger dose. I take about 10mg daily, generally at night to knock out.

The thing to remember is, once it's in, that's it. By the time you feel "too high", it's far too late. There's no stopping it at that point. Generally, it's going to take 45 minutes to an hour to start feeling anything.

On 7/26/2021 at 12:55 PM, revrndzombie said:

alright; I got my gummies and tried them a few days over the long weekend. 

For someone who has not done any mind altering substances for about 20 years, these things were perfect. I was a bit hesitant as I thought they'd have me stoned and foggy headed but they didnt. My wife and I used them the last few days and really enjoyed them. I tried a half gummy on the first 2 tries. Then last night I tried 2/3. The 1/2 is about right! The 2/3 was nice but left me a bit groggy in the morning and I dont think I slept quite as well as the 1/2 dose. 

The "high" is more of a body relaxation with a completely clear head which is awesome. I do notice deeper sleep, feeling more rested, and when they kick in they have a VERY slight buzz of energy and relaxation. Not overpowering by any means. 

Ill probably relegate these to every few days/weekends as they are a great alternative to delta 9. I didnt want that baked feeling nor that couchlock that comes with delta 9. 

Got mine from hempdoctor and I highly recommend them. Probably go ahead and order a bunch of these since I am sure the govt will find a way to outlaw them because they find a way to ruin anything and everything. 

You have a link to the site you bought them? I had a bottle of 10 50 mg delta 8 gum worms from a company called LYFT and I was totally unimpressed. I took 5 after three days of conservative dosing and still close to nothing. The vapes are just too economical. I had one that lasted me 2 months of everyday use. Of course that's just 1 or 2 puffs at bedtime but still for 30 bucks I just can't beat it. Spent 20 on the gummies and it was just a total disappointment 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 4:00 PM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

You have a link to the site you bought them? I had a bottle of 10 50 mg delta 8 gum worms from a company called LYFT and I was totally unimpressed. I took 5 after three days of conservative dosing and still close to nothing. The vapes are just too economical. I had one that lasted me 2 months of everyday use. Of course that's just 1 or 2 puffs at bedtime but still for 30 bucks I just can't beat it. Spent 20 on the gummies and it was just a total disappointment 

https://thehempdoctor.com/product/delta-8-thc-edible/?attribute_size=600mg&attribute_flavor=Watermelon+(Medible+line)

15 hours ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

I live in Massachusetts so I can legally recreationally smoke. What's the % on this Delta 8 tho?

Delta 8 is just the psychoactive chemical in hemp, while delta 9 is the psychoactive chemical in cannabis. The hemp is grown hydroponically to raise delta 8 levels just like cannabis is.

It's basically a slightly less psychoactive chemical than delta 9. Some of us get a little too anxious smoking cannabis so it's a really good alternative. Imo it's a better option medicinally because you get the same benefits without the overwhelming head high. Although the stronger indicas do rival anything I've experienced with cannabis minus the elevated heart rate.

I do know that it requires less than .3% Delta 9 in order to comply with the hemp act of 2018.

It's definitely worth a try. My Fava are gellato and orange cookies. Gorilla glue is a great indica for pain and sleep. The pure sativas like blue dream tend to be too weak for me, and don't help with sleep.