Offensive Weapon: Cordarrelle Patterson highlights

falcons007

5 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

He is expected to sign. Just waiting for dinner with Matt Ryan? 

1 minute ago, NWFALCON said:

I was about to say he looks a lot bigger I’m than I remember when I started watching those high lights. 

The comparison was a joke for the record but yeah he is a big fella to have that kinda speed. He seems to shy away from contact and doesnt break tackles which maybe has been his downfall as a former 1st rd pick. Maybe his route running as well.

But he's tied with the most kick return TDs ever as the video showed so we'll take him in that roll no doubt. Maybe a jet sweep or two a game.

4 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

I was about to say he looks a lot bigger I’m than I remember when I started watching those high lights. 

He definitely does. When he gets up a head of steam on those returns, you can see why some of those ST'ers on the other team are a little hesitant to meet him head on. Things are looking better and better with each new day.

39 minutes ago, Foo Falcons said:

The comparison was a joke for the record but yeah he is a big fella to have that kinda speed. He seems to shy away from contact and doesnt break tackles which maybe has been his downfall as a former 1st rd pick. Maybe his route running as well.

But he's tied with the most kick return TDs ever as the video showed so we'll take him in that roll no doubt. Maybe a jet sweep or two a game.

Yeah I know it’s a joke. He’s not a power runner, quite the opposite. I was just too lazy to look up his size. 

34 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

Yeah I know it’s a joke. He’s not a power runner, quite the opposite. I was just too lazy to look up his size. 

Na I just wanted to State that before people came at me 😂 he's an intruging option as a RB/WR combo. Didn't work out so well in Chicago but maybe he can have more production here in that role with ASmith. 

Definition of a low risk high reward guy.