• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mike Davis.  He's a tempo setter and an attitude adjuster.  He brings something to this offense it has been missing.  I like him as much for what he'll do in the locker room and on the practice field

I really think Moreau is a sneaky good signing.

I'm gonna say Bullard because I was a big fan in college and he was a great disruptor from the inside. Not sure why exactly he hasn't panned out. I'm not expecting much, but I love the low risk signin

21 hours ago, falcons007 said:

I like most of those signings. I see it as solid value depth signings. This team fell apart few times for lack of depth. I doubt they are done adding players.

Same.

Hope this is their approach every offseason. Build your core through the draft. Splashy FA signings do more harm than good. 

I'll give a top 3. 

1. Harmon: Day one starter at FS. He's been solid to very good for all of his career. 

2. Mike Davis: Very effective rotational back. I fully expect us to draft someone to split carries with him. 

3. Patterson: I could make an argument for Moreau, but Patterson is a proven commodity on special teams and currently the most dangerous return man in the league

23 hours ago, Clark Kent™ said:

I'm gonna say Bullard because I was a big fan in college and he was a great disruptor from the inside. Not sure why exactly he hasn't panned out. I'm not expecting much, but I love the low risk signings that showed potential in college. 

He’s been solid. He isn’t getting cut for poor performance like some bum. He’s a quality DT/DE for cheap. 

11 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

I'll give a top 3. 

1. Harmon: Day one starter at FS. He's been solid to very good for all of his career. 

2. Mike Davis: Very effective rotational back. I fully expect us to draft someone to split carries with him. 

3. Patterson: I could make an argument for Moreau, but Patterson is a proven commodity on special teams and currently the most dangerous return man in the league

This right here!  Duron is underrated but Dude is as solid a starter as it gets. Mike Davis may or may not be the lead back depending on where we get our rookie RB. Patterson adds a weapon to the offense. He can line up anywhere and he is still a very adept return man. I’m excited to finally have a guy back there who can make big plays more then once or twice a season. 

I'm not super familiar with many of our FA signings.  After a bit of research, I'm finding that these guys may not be world beaters (except for Patterson), but each can help us.  They are better than what we had, and fill an immediate need.  

The Fontification of the franchise's culture is in full swing.  I'm liking it so far.  

40 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

I'm not super familiar with many of our FA signings.  After a bit of research, I'm finding that these guys may not be world beaters (except for Patterson), but each can help us.  They are better than what we had, and fill an immediate need.  

The Fontification of the franchise's culture is in full swing.  I'm liking it so far.  

That's clever... mind if I use that?