Louis Riddick

14 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

I like Lance too but I also don't want to hear about him for the next two years from the Ryan haters every time he makes a bad throw. 

If we draft a qb at 4 (will be worse with the Homers and Fields) there will be a riot on the board as soon as Ryan throws an interception.  Our ****ty fans were still chanting "we want vick" when he played for the Eagles.  It will be a total cluster **** public relations nightmare to pick a qb at 4 and sit him on the bench

I'm going to be happy with almost anything that we do. I have zero problems grabbing Fields or Lance at #4 because I'm hoping they carry a clipboard. Both are extremely talented and will be better starters in year three as understudies than if pressed into duty right away. And there's nobody better to learn from than Matt Ryan, who jumped up and grabbed the brass ring as a rookie by outplaying the players ahead of him. Played so well in preseason that they even tipped their hats to him.

But the last thing that I want to see (and know is inevitable) is nonstop chatter from people who love Ryan and those champing at the bit to get the newbie on the field. It'd be just like the supporters of YKW who took literally every shot to blast Ryan for years. Even cheered Vick when he returned as starter of the Iggles. Please, y'all. Let's have some perspective.

3 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

If we draft a qb at 4 (will be worse with the Homers and Fields) there will be a riot on the board as soon as Ryan throws an interception.  Our ****ty fans were still chanting "we want vick" when he played for the Eagles.  It will be a total cluster **** public relations nightmare to pick a qb at 4 and sit him on the bench

LOL. Read this after I basically typed the same thing in the next post. It took one pass for Ryan to win over every reasonable fan. Those who didn't like him after that weren't inclined to ever like him.

5 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I think since the team is owned by King Arthur, they figure they better not make comments about the queen, no matter what number she is in line

:ninja:

I'm really disappointed  in myself because I didn't make the King Arthur connection quick enough. It was right there.

But on the topic of trey I’ll be a little upset because I think he’s the 4th best qb in draft and there’s other talent tht can produce immediately. But I’m confused as to where the Micah parsons love is at? I see him lasting all the way till pick 15 but I wouldn’t be mad if we get him at 4. I know some would think it’s a huge reach but I need our first pick to really impact our defense! Tired of being the team tht offenses know their going to torch. 

33 minutes ago, Falconboi1993 said:

Hey y’all do You guys know why I can’t start my own topic ??

Probably because you are new member.  They don't want trolls spamming the board.