The Pigs outta the bag

16 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

What's your opinion on Rittenhouse? Not being facetious.

I honestly don’t really follow the news that much. I focus on what I can do and what I can control. The only time I really look at big news stuff is when friends or family ask my opinion. but it sounds like he’s a minor that possessed a weapon illegally. Then used that weapon and killed someone. It’s on the court to prove or disprove whether it’s self defense but the situation is avoided if he’s not armed. 

Illegal gun possession is weird. In liberal states, they protest and posture about gun control non stop but when you arrest someone for illegally possessing a firearm they’re out in 6-8 hours. 

I legally picked up some plate buster ammo never plan on using it likely will never load it in a weapon. It will go through plate armor that stops NATO 7.62 like knife though butter.

It has a muzzle velocity of 3800 feet per sec or 2,514 MPH

Edited by Brehus

Found out today that Columbus police have killed five kids since 2013, tied with New York City for second most. Chicago has killed 12 including Daniel Toledo. New York has over 8 million people, Chicago has nearly 3 million and Columbus has fewer than 900,000. That was bad enough. Then, I read this thread:

Another day, another day with some bull****.

"After viewing the Spotsylvania County Sheriff's deputy's bodycam video and listening to the 911 call, it is evident that the tragic shooting of Isaiah Brown was completely avoidable," David Haynes, an attorney for Brown's family, said in a statement. He said Brown was "on the phone with 911 at the time of the shooting and the officer mistook a cordless house phone for a gun."
In the body camera footage, the deputy is heard saying Brown has a gun.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

This is so crazy. Our country is crumbling. So-called conservative politicians and law enforcement is running buck wild because YKW put so many ideological and unqualified jurists on the Federal bench. They're doing stuff just to poke because they don't think there will be any consequences.

On 4/27/2021 at 10:35 PM, RandomFan said:

Boy, this thread took a turn I don't think the OP was expecting. 

raw

I figured it would turn out this way. It is what it is. Cant change the way some grown folks think. 

if you’re not a felon, I’d suggest a weekend night time ride along with your local police agency what’s this covid stuff lifts. 

there’s nothing else to add to this so I’ll step back over to TATF. Take it easy fellas. 

3 hours ago, NWFALCON said:

I figured it would turn out this way. It is what it is. Cant change the way some grown folks think. 

if you’re not a felon, I’d suggest a weekend night time ride along with your local police agency what’s this covid stuff lifts. 

there’s nothing else to add to this so I’ll step back over to TATF. Take it easy fellas. 

What if I told you I've already done that, several times. Of course that was with my cop buddy who would always drive us home when we would go out and get drunk together; and every time we'd get pulled over, cop buddies would just let us go because he was a fellow cop, no matter how sh*t faced he was behind the wheel. 

BtW most of us aren't as detached from what goes on in your job as you seem to think.