If the Falcons do trade back who do you think that their first round pick will be?

What do you think the chances are that the Falcons will trade back? Will anyone even try to trade up with the Falcons? If the Falcons do trade back to 9-15 who do you think that the Falcons will draft? Do you think that Pitts or Chase would be gone by then? Do you think that they will go defense in this case?

I can't see anyone trading up with the Falcons other than New England and that would be a stretch. I think the Broncos stick with Drew Lock.

48 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

What do you think the chances are that the Falcons will trade back? Will anyone even try to trade up with the Falcons? If the Falcons do trade back to 9-15 who do you think that the Falcons will draft? Do you think that Pitts or Chase would be gone by then? Do you think that they will go defense in this case?

I can't see anyone trading up with the Falcons other than New England and that would be a stretch. I think the Broncos stick with Drew Lock.

We'll have plenty of trade partners, although it won't all be for QBs. You also have Chase, Pitts, and Sewell. But if SF takes Mac, I think that'll open up greater deals for Fields and Lance. NE is actually my least likely option as is Chicago. Elway wasn't exactly singing Lock's praises when talking about their future QB, and WFT is often good to go for something crazy. Although with the Giants, Cowboys and Philly all being right there together, one of them could try to jump the other for their guy. Then you also have a lot of teams in that area looking for pass catchers of which you have Chase and Pitts standing tall - literally in Pitts' case - above Smith or Waddle. If someone wants the guy who will take the contested catches, I could see them moving up.

I think it just depends on which QB is available at 4 and how highly TF and AS value Pitts, Chase and maybe Sewell. I expect there's probably one QB in the top 4 QB pool that they might be willing to take a chance on or trade back to give him to an AFC team.

If we trade back, I'd say Surtain at #7 or #9.

2 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Absolute beast. Instant impact player. That's one pick at #4 that nobody could bit*h about.

Yeah, he was my pick for us way back before the underwear olympics season started, and unless they just decide they want to take Sewell and shore up the OL, I'm pretty much back to him now.

It won't shock me at all if they take him at 4.  

24 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

We'll have plenty of trade partners, although it won't all be for QBs. You also have Chase, Pitts, and Sewell. But if SF takes Mac, I think that'll open up greater deals for Fields and Lance. NE is actually my least likely option as is Chicago. Elway wasn't exactly singing Lock's praises when talking about their future QB, and WFT is often good to go for something crazy. Although with the Giants, Cowboys and Philly all being right there together, one of them could try to jump the other for their guy. Then you also have a lot of teams in that area looking for pass catchers of which you have Chase and Pitts standing tall - literally in Pitts' case - above Smith or Waddle. If someone wants the guy who will take the contested catches, I could see them moving up.

I think it just depends on which QB is available at 4 and how highly TF and AS value Pitts, Chase and maybe Sewell. I expect there's probably one QB in the top 4 QB pool that they might be willing to take a chance on or trade back to give him to an AFC team.

If we trade back, I'd say Surtain at #7 or #9.

If we do , we should ask them who they would take.. If it's Chase ,, Then that is the team we need to trade with,, Cause we could use the other two players.. WE simply do not need to take a WR with our  first pick period.. And I'll guaranty you that we will not pick Chase anyway. 

Assuming it’s basically 5 QBs, Pitts, Sewell, and Chase in the top 8, which I suspect it will be, then Slater is my top choice with Parsons as another option, assuming he passes the filter and Pees thinks he can help the pass rush.

I don’t like Surtain (prefer Horn actually), and I don’t think the top receiver prospects outside of Chase are what we need—I’m looking for a big, physical guy with a huge catch radius to take over for Julio and complement Ridley rather than another quick guy who runs precise routes.

33 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Back but still in the top 10: Parsons

Outside of the top 10: Zaven Collins

Collins is a perfect chess piece for this defense. He can play standing up, hand in dirt, rushing the passer, dropping into coverage. You can create havoc with enough guys like this.

From the little that I have read, Collins seems like a better prospect at the OLB position than even Parsons.  I'd like to hear from the Parsons supporters about that.  

If WHEN the Falcons trade back it depend how far in the first round they trade back to.  If it is with Detroit or Denver I feels Pitts or Sewell is in play. If it's the Pats, WFT, or Da Bears, it might be Surtain, Paye, Harris, Parson, several others.  But it's all conjecture at this point.

57 minutes ago, Aluminafalcon said:

Parsons is a trap pick let someone else pick him. So many flags against him plus linebacker is one position we don’t need on defense. Yes he may be an athletic freak but so was Vic Beasley 

You obviously know little about him comparing him to Vic.Got to go beyond height weight and speed.

31 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

You obviously know little about him comparing him to Vic.Got to go beyond height weight and speed.

I’m more concerned with his single year of tape, lack of pass rushing moves, ability to cover passes, his maturity and his dedication to the game considering he took the year off. The Beasley comparison was just example why one shouldn’t fall in love with athleticism