Rumors about Trade Partners

35 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

We are not getting Sweat. If they do the massive trade up it will be for a massive haul of picks.

If they don’t throw in a good starter, the haul of picks will need to be immense.

Why wouldn’t a player like Sweat be included?

44 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

We are not getting Sweat. If they do the massive trade up it will be for a massive haul of picks.

Sweat is actually feasible because the cap implications are basically nil. He's also not their big dog. I wouldn't completely rule it out. Now that broncos trade where people think chubb would be involved? Yea that ain't happening.

That D-Line of WFT is tough. I can’t see them weakening a strength by throwing Sweatt in the deal—particularly if they go up to get a QB and decimate their draft picks.

That said, they are a team that kind of makes sense to swing for the fences and go up. NE to a point seems that way, but WFT is young overall and have a solid defense and formidable run game and a pretty good receiving corps to go with that crazy good DL. 

Trey Lance would do well there under Rivera who coached Cam Newton to his best years.

1 hour ago, jidady said:

I really want somebody to trade up #4 this week.

I need the "Matt Ryan replaced by QB X" threads to go. It's stood in the way of almost all other potential draft discussions.

I get it for the fans. but TF and AS aren't going to rush this. They won't strike a deal before the draft unless it's too good to pass up.

Every day that goes by, these teams get a little more desperate

1 minute ago, hjerry said:

I get it for the fans. but TF and AS aren't going to rush this. They won't strike a deal before the draft unless it's too good to pass up.

Every day that goes by, these teams get a little more desperate

It would have to be a great deal to do it before 4/22.  If there are in fact teams wanting # 4 the best thing to do is keep it a bidding war.  I’d tell all the teams interested this and that we’ll pull the trigger 4/22 - 4/25.  That gives the FO 4-7 days to lock in on who they want at whatever pick we drop to.  

2 hours ago, 804_Falconfan said:

They probably give up their picks from rounds 1-3, 2022 1st rounder. I dont see them throwing Sweat in the deal and there's no way they give up Young. Even Snyder would hang up the phone on that request 😂

I can't see them throwing in Sweat.

2021 first, second and fifth, 2022 first and fourth, 2023 first. 

Starting point.

Edited by Domed Outter
6 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Barkley is coming back off of a major injury and Jones while showing some talent is incredibly streaky and inconsistent.

There are plenty of things to be worried about if you're a Giants fan.

Giants used #6 over all to pick Jones. The Hc who picked him was fired right after his first season. QB more often than not bring misery to HC.

9 hours ago, jidady said:

I really want somebody to trade up #4 this week.

I need the "Matt Ryan replaced by QB X" threads to go. It's stood in the way of almost all other potential draft discussions.

Bro....I’m just antsy always leading up to the draft. And there is so many scenarios this year. It’s crazy.

1 hour ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Yeah the more the draft comes the more I just want Atlanta to stay i dont think we are going to rip someone off so if that's the case take the stud at 4 and feel good.

I'm feeling that way to, at least at 4.  Now, our second round pick may actually be far more attractive.