Broncos starting QB Drew Lock

Cole World

21 minutes ago, Cole World said:

I still think the Broncos trade for either Teddy Bridgewater, who GM Paton was with in Minnesota or Gardner Minshew to compete with Lock.

I would aim higher than Bridgewater.  Minshew would seem like a good option if they can't move up for one of the top QB's this year.  

28 minutes ago, Cole World said:

I still think the Broncos trade for either Teddy Bridgewater, who GM Paton was with in Minnesota or Gardner Minshew to compete with Lock.

No way Jose.  Why the heck would you trade for mediocrity man??  They will stick with the upside he has or make the bold move up in this draft.

33 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I doubt Broncos see Lock as the future or even as the starting QB. They probably won’t shy away from drafting a QB either. Getting help doesn’t mean Lock is starting, let alone seen as future of the franchise. It’s nothing different than all the chatter about Jets believing in Darnold.

He was already the starter without the help tho. They don’t have to draft a QB this year either. This is Paton first year as the GM.

1 minute ago, Cole World said:

He was already the starter without the help tho. They don’t have to draft a QB this year either. This is Paton first year as the GM.

Sam Darnold was starter last year with Jets. SF has same starters from last year, doesn’t mean they aren’t picking a QB.

Just now, falcons007 said:

Sam Darnold was starter last year with Jets. SF has same starters from last year, doesn’t mean they aren’t picking a QB.

That’s not what you originally said. You said “I doubt that they see him as a starter”. I replied and said he was a starter already. 

12 minutes ago, Cole World said:

That’s not what you originally said. You said “I doubt that they see him as a starter”. I replied and said he was a starter already. 

He was starter last year. I just pointed out being a starter last year means nothing. I want to see a source, Lock or Broncos saying he is starter in 2021.

14 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

He was starter last year. I just pointed out being a starter last year means nothing. I want to see a source, Lock or Broncos saying he is starter in 2021.

It doesn’t matter what the Jets or the 49ers are doing in the draft. The Broncos do not have to trade up in the draft for a QB. They can trade for a Veteran QB like I mentioned above, go with a QB later in the draft, or draft one next year. Nothing says they want a QB either other than the media. So in turns makes him the starter until then.

Edited by Cole World

1 minute ago, Cole World said:

It doesn’t matter what the Jets or the 49ers are doing in the draft. The Broncos do not have to trade up in the draft for a QB. They can trade for a Veteran QB like I mentioned above, go with a QB later in the draft, or draft one next year. Nothing says they want a QB either other than the media. So in turns makes him the starter until then.

Lol that is some twisted logic. If you need that many turns and twists to confirm a starter, I think we all know what it means. Carry on with your agenda. 

Just now, falcons007 said:

Lol that is some twisted logic. If you need that many turns and twists to confirm a starter, I think we all know what it means. Carry on with your agenda. 

It’s no turn or twist. Just because you want them to have one or trade up for one doesn’t mean he’s not the starter. Like I said before this is Paton first year on the job. He’s not going anywhere if Lock doesn’t work out this year. 

I live in Denver, all they talk about on sports radio is how they need to draft a young mobile QB who can help them compete in a division with Maholmes & Herbert for the next 10 years!! 

Bridgewater & Minchew are not the answer. Denver's best option is to trade with us at #4

Edited by Since1990

3 hours ago, Since1990 said:

I live in Denver, all they talk about on sports radio is how they need to draft a young mobile QB who can help them compete in a division with Maholmes & Herbert for the next 10 years!! 

Bridgewater & Minchew are not the answer. Denver's best option is to trade with us at #4

Is this George Paton on sports radio saying this or talk show hosts stirring the pot like they are here?