Romfal's 2.0 Mock Draft - Stay at 4, no QB

1 minute ago, Romfal said:

we need TE about as much as we need OT. If you think either can be generational talent then its fine to take them, either way it improves your team. McGary to me is nothing special, you can make the same argument about Hurst so this makes both of them ugradable.

I mentioned this somewhere in this thread but just because McGary was a 1st round pick doesn't mean this staff should or will have any ties to that, its a brand new regime. **** Hurst was a 1st round pick too. Fontenot has about as many ties to the McGary pick as he does to Hurst. 

First off I didn't say we should take Pitts, but he would be more of a game changer pick and also more of a need, becuase Hurst could easily be gone next year. We shouldn't hold onto McGary, because he was a 1 st round pick. We don't give up on him now either, because he was a 1st round pick and playing fine for a young T that has improved every year. So that leaves what LT? So Matthews a top 10 LT who has 5 years, probably more we do what with? I am not made if we take Sewell again I just not sure what the point is or where to play him just, becuase he may be this supposed generational talent.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1.0 Mock with trade down scenario can be viewed here:      Sticking with the no QB top 5 theme for this one, nobody will be able to convince me a TE is worth a top 5 pick as a 'lets co

Its a really good mock, if Ojulari is on the board in the second round, that can be the steal of the draft.

I’d absolutely be happy with this draft. Some solid candidate’s to contribute right out of the gate. Love the two safeties, and I think Hill  is underrated.  Of course, -1 star for not selecting Kh

Hey @Romfal, this might be a dumb question, but who is that in your avatar?  Is that from some old school meme or something that I'm not aware of?  I've seen that guy's face a few times over the years on the internet and it always makes me think,"Hey, that's that guy that posts on the Falcons' message board."  I've been meaning to ask you about this for a while now.

Nice mock btw.  I wouldn't be too upset with it.

Edited by Mescalito
1 minute ago, Mescalito said:

Hey @Romfal, this might be a dumb question, but who is that in your avatar?  Is that from some old school meme or something that I'm not aware of?  I've seen that guy's face a few times over the years on the internet and it always makes me think,"Hey, that's that guy that posts on the Falcons' message board."

Nice mock btw.  I wouldn't be too upset with it.

ha yes, its an 'old school' sarcasm meme

https://dotesports.com/streaming/news/kappa-meaning-twitch-meme-15708

On 4/11/2021 at 6:01 AM, Ovie_Lover said:

Sewell hasn’t played RT why would you switch him now against the best competition he’s ever faced before even getting use to it?

wanted to leave this here for the Sewell can't play RT haters :tiphat:

https://thespun.com/pac-12/oregon/penei-sewell-nfl-draft-oregon-left-right-tackle-training-cincinnati-bengals

1 hour ago, Ovie_Lover said:

So why isn’t every player a superstar? Do some players never practice?

I am not sure where you are trying to go with this but work ethic is definitely a factor for some, see Jamarcus Russell, that one bum the Titans drafted last year, even Michael Vick was never all he could become. You could have all the talent in the world, if you dont have the work ethic you won't last in the NFL for a long time.

20 minutes ago, Romfal said:

I am not sure where you are trying to go with this but work ethic is definitely a factor for some, see Jamarcus Russell, that one bum the Titans drafted last year, even Michael Vick was never all he could become. You could have all the talent in the world, if you dont have the work ethic you won't last in the NFL for a long time.

Does every player in the NFL that works hard and practice make it?