Do you think that Kyle Trask will be available in round 3?

Well, I made a post about Kyle Trask ,, my point was that this guy is way way over looked.. He has 77 TDs in the last two years... He's ranked to go in the 2nd or 3rd round... I don't think he will last till the 3rd round.. But I'd love for Trask to be the QB we draft .

The only other two QBs who had more TDs are Trevor Lawrence 108 tds and Justin Fields..had 86 tds,  The top 3 QBs with by far the most TDs in the last 2 years.  I'd love for us to take him with our 2nd round pick.. 

17 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Well, I made a post about Kyle Trask ,, my point was that this guy is way way over looked.. He has 77 TDs in the last two years... He's ranked to go in the 2nd or 3rd round... I don't think he will last till the 3rd round.. But I'd love for Trask to be the QB we draft .

The only other two QBs who had more TDs are Trevor Lawrence 108 tds and Justin Fields..had 86 tds,  The top 3 QBs with by far the most TDs in the last 2 years.  I'd love for us to take him with our 2nd round pick.. 

The Falcons could trade back up into the 2nd maybe.

22 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

Honestly, no.  He goes no later than mid second round.

That is my thought also.. but my ATHLON Draft Mag says he will go in 2nd or 3rd round. I don't think there is any way he makes it to the 3rd round.. He' to good for that. We'd be the winner on getting the best deal in the draft, if we took him with the 4th pick in the 2nd round. 

Trask will go before pick 35.

Our best bet, unless we are okay with some no-name QB as an interim low-cost backup, is maybe Jaimie Newman in round 4. I don’t think he’ll be there after that, though. He could even go late 3rd.

We may have to settle for Sam Elinger in like round 5-6 if we don’t do something earlier.

2 hours ago, BlazerSlayer said:

The issue now becomes, as the first few picks will all be QB's, the ones who might have been 2nd or 3rd rounders, will get moved up as teams overvalue the remaining QB's. So as said above, the secondary level QB will now go late first or early 2nd. That's how I see it.

The good thing is we are at the top of the second and every round till the end without needing a trade. If Trask does make it through the first round, we could get him if we wanted him.