Peter Schrager's first mock of the year...

15 hours ago, jidady said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/peter-schrager-2021-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-pats-trade-up-for-justin-fields-cardinals

Falcons trade with New England, picking up #46 this year and their first and third round picks next year in exchange for dropping to #15.

Atlanta takes Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah at #15.

thats way too little for being at 4 dropping to 15 i need wayyyy more then that

15 hours ago, jidady said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/peter-schrager-2021-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-pats-trade-up-for-justin-fields-cardinals

Falcons trade with New England, picking up #46 this year and their first and third round picks next year in exchange for dropping to #15.

Atlanta takes Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah at #15.

Quoting Goodfellas.... "F__k You, Pay Me!!!"

San Fran just paid a ransom and we're gonna forego Lance/Fields, Pitts, Chase, Waddle, Sewell, Surtain... that's crazy. It's either they throw in Gilmore or an additional year's second rounder or I'm hanging up... 15 is way too far for just that IMO

We need generational talent too... ours is getting old

JOK at SS would be really nice. 

That said, in this same scenario I'd rather have Jaycee Horn. He's not that far behind Surtain for me. 

As for compensation, I want 3 1sts and some boot. As some have stated, those 1s will not be top 10 picks so their value isn't as high as other teams. 

17 minutes ago, Artys Arryn said:

JOK at SS would be really nice. 

That said, in this same scenario I'd rather have Jaycee Horn. He's not that far behind Surtain for me. 

As for compensation, I want 3 1sts and some boot. As some have stated, those 1s will not be top 10 picks so their value isn't as high as other teams. 

I agree. In this mock I'd grab Horn or Fairley at 15. I could even live with Harris, Moehrig, or a pass rusher. LB is the strength of our defense right now.

I like the trade but I think the pick is trash from a needs perspective, and I like JOK as a player but we have Foye, no need for another MLB. Give me Paye, Oweh or one of the corners.