A little look list of some small school sleepers

whiteshoes

i've been stanning over this kid since i watched him play a few times in the fall. missed a bunch of games due to a rib injury.

probably late round / udfa, pro day is tomorrow.

5'10, 230lbs.

this kid is a 10-pin bowling ball.

the play at 3:40 on this one won me over. that's a kid who wants to win, i like kids who want to win.

I'll add to the list - Raymond Johnson (DE) out of Georgia Southern (yes with a little bit of bias). 

6'3" 270. 4 year starter. 2nd-Team All American in 2020. 

He has great technique with his hands, feet are always moving but doesn't get pushed off, keeps his eyes on the ball and has that 'instinct'. But his lack of speed is what will push him from being a 4th or 5th rounder to a 6th or 7th. He can get off a defender quick with technique, but his lack of speed can leave him steps short of getting a sack. If he's there late, he could be a solid rotational piece in running situations. 

15 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

i've been stanning over this kid since i watched him play a few times in the fall. missed a bunch of games due to a rib injury.

5'10, 230lbs.

the play at 3:40 on this one won me over. that's a kid who wants to win, i like kids who want to win.

Has a little MJD in him. 

8 hours ago, dirtybirds233 said:

I'll add to the list - Raymond Johnson (DE) out of Georgia Southern (yes with a little bit of bias). 

6'3" 270. 4 year starter. 2nd-Team All American in 2020. 

He has great technique with his hands, feet are always moving but doesn't get pushed off, keeps his eyes on the ball and has that 'instinct'. But his lack of speed is what will push him from being a 4th or 5th rounder to a 6th or 7th. He can get off a defender quick with technique, but his lack of speed can leave him steps short of getting a sack. If he's there late, he could be a solid rotational piece in running situations. 

I was at Southern for 2 years in late 90s.

Raymond Johnson is a good rush defender with the ability to put pressure on the QB too. Id love to grab him. You can always use run defenders early 

9 hours ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

5'10, 230lbs.

He went to Locust Grove HS Atlanta