Former Falcon Phillip Adams kills 5 and kills himself

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is a mental health crisis in our country.  This truly saddens me.  This is a bruise on our collective souls.

Hmm safety and special teamer killed doctor who was treating him. I hate to speculate but this stinks of CTE. I weep for the families now mourning lost loved ones and for the poor soul who lost his wa

You never know what a person is going through or thinking. Tell someone you love them, when you ask how someone is doing mean it. Stay safe family. 

4 minutes ago, Aluminafalcon said:

Hmm safety and special teamer killed doctor who was treating him. I hate to speculate but this stinks of CTE. I weep for the families now mourning lost loved ones and for the poor soul who lost his way and went down this horrible route

Super sad news

49 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

There is a mental health crisis in our country.  This truly saddens me.  This is a bruise on our collective souls.

Everything is made into a crime issue. Mental health is too hard to understand for people so thus not taken as seriously. If we put as much effort into understanding and treating mental health as we do into tackling crime and drug dealers, we'd be a better country. We need to quit criminalizing everything and making people out to be the bad guy at every turn.

12 minutes ago, Precyse said:

Crazy, every year some unexplainable sh*t like this happens, and it will never stop smh 

It's not unexplainable. People don't give a **** to try to understand and treat people with mental health problems because it's not taken seriously in society. It's sad. 

55 minutes ago, red falcon said:

You never know what a person is going through or thinking. Tell someone you love them, when you ask how someone is doing mean it. Stay safe family. 

Which is one reason to always attempt to be kind and gracious to people because your rudeness could be the thing that pushes the person over the edge and causes them to snap like this. I've never understood the whole "big mouth, loud mouth, macho man" style that the internet provokes these days. You can disagree with someone all day long and keep it civil and respectful. But far too many times the first response is "you're freaking stupid for having that opinion" or whatever along those lines. I know I've experienced several instances of that on the internet over the years.

44 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

Coward. He could’ve saved a lot of heart ache by just killing himself. Absolutely no reason to murder other folks. 

I agree no good came from this. His brain was probably fried. No person in their right mind would do this. No excuse though.

4 hours ago, NWFALCON said:

Coward. He could’ve saved a lot of heart ache by just killing himself. Absolutely no reason to murder other folks. 

Not fair to call him a coward. He was extremely mentally ill. There is no telling what was going on and I'll wait for all the info to come out before I speak ill of the dead