LG Sam Cooper

Love guys like this. And these are the types of guy's names I expect to hear on draft day, and we'll all be going "who?"

He gets on someone they just need to give up until about 3 seconds after the play is over or he goes back to his stable. 🤣🤣🤣  Dude is like a snapping turtle after he latches on. Isn't letting go until it thunders. (I was going to use a Pitts bull analogy - see what I did there, but figured it might still be too soon for some or maybe insert Watson on a masseuse meme here)

11 minutes ago, papachaz said:

looks a little nasty. I like it, LOL on some of those it was like he didn't stop blocking until someone tapped him on the shoulder and told him the play was over, usually while he was laying on whomever he blocked, :lol:

"Ummmm, dude. You wanta join us in the huddle or you still digging a trench for this guy?"

1 minute ago, celtiksage said:

"Ummmm, dude. You wanta join us in the huddle or you still digging a trench for this guy?"

several of those plays it was someone else on the defense though, 'hey dude, get off him plays over, they gonna need you in the huddle over there'

:lol: