Phillies @ Braves

Unknøwn

35 minutes ago, Born Again Georgian said:

Ozuna goes off this series. 

He definitely needs to wake up. He's striking out nearly 50% of the time he comes to the plate and when he does make contact it's been extremely weak contact. His exit velocity is a measly 84.4 mph. In other words, Marcell Ozuna has been completely useless the first 6 games of the season.

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

He definitely needs to wake up. He's striking out nearly 50% of the time he comes to the plate and when he does make contact it's been extremely weak contact. His exit velocity is a measly 84.4 mph. In other words, Marcell Ozuna has been completely useless the first 6 games of the season.

Sounds like Dan Uggla.  

19 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Snit said theyll keep the short bench for the foreseeable future

I really don’t see an obvious send down candidate. I mean sure, I wouldn’t shed any tears if Luke Jackson got sent down, but that’s not happening 

6 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I really don’t see an obvious send down candidate. I mean sure, I wouldn’t shed any tears if Luke Jackson got sent down, but that’s not happening 

Luke Jackson and Grant Dayton are both out of options so the only way to get rid of them is to DFA them. But since the Braves have decided that's not an option, well I don't know.

12 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Luke Jackson and Grant Dayton are both out of options so the only way to get rid of them is to DFA them. But since the Braves have decided that's not an option, well I don't know.

Forgot about Dayton. I’m not sure what we are going to do

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

Forgot about Dayton. I’m not sure what we are going to do

Carrying 10 bullpen arms just seems like severe overkill because the Braves don't want to part with either of those guys because they're both out of options. It just doesn't make any sense to me unless the plan is to always go with a bullpen game every 5th day until Soroka gets back. But if Ynoa is starting that bullpen game and going 5 innings every time out then there's still no need for 10 arms in the pen.