"He's the only thing saving Atlanta... Do you know what you could get for that No.4 pick?"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hasn't Cowherd been trashing Ryan for years?  Am I thinking of someone else?

So now he is not “Andy Dalton in a dome”?

53 minutes ago, gazoo said:

I actually find my view aligning with Cowards, perhaps I need to see a therapist?

So hear me out according to the stories when normal rational people get possessed by a demon they ramble and begin to incoherently babble i.e. speaking in tongues.  But what if the inverse is also true those who normally babble incoherently get possessed and finally they start to say reasonable things.   Perhaps Cowturd needs an exorcist and him making a claim that is both rational and backed by facts is the only way he can think to tell the world something is wrong with him. 

So I pretty much always can't stand this guy.

But not only is he on the right side, his framing made sense.

My standpoint is always:  If your QB will give you 4200+ yards, 2.5/1 TD to INT ratio and a passer rating between 95-105....you take that.  You take that to the bank all day long.

Just like if your RB is getting 5ypc, seldom fumbling, and knocking out 75 yards/game.  You take that all day long, and you look to improve other areas.

6 minutes ago, #84 said:

So hear me out according to the stories when normal rational people get possessed by a demon they ramble and begin to incoherently babble i.e. speaking in tongues.  But what if the inverse is also true those who normally babble incoherently get possessed and finally they start to say reasonable things.   Perhaps Cowturd needs an exorcist and him making a claim that is both rational and backed by facts is the only way he can think to tell the world something is wrong with him. 

Cowturd is a contrarian. That’s how he stirs up. Last few years Ryan was problem when no one said he was. Now he is trying to go other way.