• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Basically TE size and runs a sub 4.4 I'm down.

Mid round WR. Pro comp is Corey Davis. Big body with exceptional hands and succeeds in deep outs and intermediate routes that he relies on his route running w/. Fehoko gives them the three dimensional

Would be hyped if we got him. He stole the show for me when watching Mills.

12 hours ago, CMarinoNFL said:

Mid round WR. Pro comp is Corey Davis. Big body with exceptional hands and succeeds in deep outs and intermediate routes that he relies on his route running w/. Fehoko gives them the three dimensional WR they lack on roster behind Julio as far as deep game, intermediate game and pass pro ability. Team will be crazy thin at WR for years to come; I dont think enough people are talking about us going WR at some point/.

Before anyone tells me I dont have a source, it was literally him, Simi.

His movement reminds me of Larry Fitz. I like how calm he seems as he plays. 

Looked like he was going late to undrafted until a few weeks ago. Not a lot of production for all his size but I think he may have missed some time. 

I like him. He's a football player and could probably have been a standout at any position he played.

It could be he just needs to be coached up but from what I saw he didn't win quickly or create a lot of separation. Small sample size but it could be why he isn't projected to go early, despite his measurables.