Simi Fehoko Interest

CMarinoNFL

Mid round WR. Pro comp is Corey Davis. Big body with exceptional hands and succeeds in deep outs and intermediate routes that he relies on his route running w/. Fehoko gives them the three dimensional WR they lack on roster behind Julio as far as deep game, intermediate game and pass pro ability. Team will be crazy thin at WR for years to come; I dont think enough people are talking about us going WR at some point/.

Before anyone tells me I dont have a source, it was literally him, Simi.

Edited by CMarinoNFL

4 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

I bet we were scouting Mills when he stood out. These are the types of players I expect to see coming in on draft day in the mid and later rounds. We're all going to be going who is this guy?

Both Mills & Fehoko have been on my radar for about a month now & I'd be psyched if we ended up with either or both of those guys.

7 hours ago, CMarinoNFL said:

Fehoko gives them the three dimensional WR they lack on roster behind Julio as far as deep game, intermediate game and pass pro ability.

I don't have anything against the kid. I'd rather take him much later than use 4 to take a TE, to be sure.

But this statement?