Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FIELDS. ...FIELDS....QB...QB....NUMBER 4 PICK....NUMBER 4 PICK.....I CANT TAKE THIS **** NO MORE....     AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..      

People need to stop trying to make fetch happen with the Falcons and a QB. 1) We've got a top eight QB. 2) We've got no cap space. 3) We're committed to a QB for the next two years.

Instead of Fields at 4, just trade a fifth round pick to Buffalo for Jake Fromm who beat him out at UGA, problem solved!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lju713 said:

No lol. Im just saying from a physical standpoint and on the field. What has any of these QB done on field that Jone,Fields,or Lawrence has. If I had a class to pick a QB to replace Matt it would be this year. Like i have said and stated Matt is a HOF and you don't replace that with just ANYBODY. I want a SPECIAL talent(Wilson, Lawrence,Fields,Lance) to replace Ice. None of the QBs in 2022 or 2023 scream that to me. Good...not not franchise. 

Jones didn’t scream that to you last year either.. neither did Wilson.. there’s a point there.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Jones didn’t scream that to you last year either.. neither did Wilson.. there’s a point there.. 

Yes Jones did... again did you watch college football. He made Bama offense move when Tua was hurt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lju713 said:

Yes Jones did... again did you watch college football. He made Bama offense move when Tua was hurt. 

Again yes.. and are you one that discredits his accomplishments based on what talent he has around him? Cant have it both ways...

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

I think judging a class before they’ve played a down at the pro level puts you in the same class as those you asked if I followed. Then you doubled down by judging next years class based on an overvaluation you have of this one. 

No one pegged Joe Burrow as No 1 pick in 2020 draft before the 2020 season. Just say we love fields and think the team should draft him. No need for there won’t be a great QB like him again crap or next class is bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, falcons007 said:

No one pegged Joe Burrow as No 1 pick in 2020 draft before the 2020 season. Just say we love fields and think the team should draft him. No need for there won’t be a great QB like him again crap or next class is bad.

I’d say no one had 60% of the “perceived top 5 QBs” on their list prior to the season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

I’d say no one had 60% of the “perceived top 5 QBs” on their list prior to the season. 

Every year like clock work the QBs get hyped. I remember Wentz was greatest young QB after 2017. All the young Qb were compared to him. Let these guys play few years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Too early. Let’s wait few years. 

Yup you’re right. Got to wait on Tua. We should know more about him this year but it’s pretty obviously that Herbert is going to be special. No doubt in my mind as long as he stays healthy. He’s the new prototypical NFL QB - big fast strong and has that AK 15 hanging off his right shoulder. He will be great. The jury is still out on Tua.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Every year like clock work the QBs get hyped. I remember Wentz was greatest young QB after 2017. All the young Qb were compared to him. Let these guys play few years. 

That's true of every position though. QB's just get the most spotlight (probably because of positional value).

Saquon, Clowney, and Chase Young off the top were hyped up to be can't miss generational talents. Jury is still out on some of those guys though.

Pitts is getting that talk this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Every year like clock work the QBs get hyped. I remember Wentz was greatest young QB after 2017. All the young Qb were compared to him. Let these guys play few years. 

Yeah but in all fairness to Wentz he tore hisACL and had back surgery. He was on an all star path in the NFL even tho he played at NDSU against lesser competition. But you’re right gotta let play 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atl Falcon said:

Yup you’re right. Got to wait on Tua. We should know more about him this year but it’s pretty obviously that Herbert is going to be special. No doubt in my mind as long as he stays healthy. He’s the new prototypical NFL QB - big fast strong and has that AK 15 hanging off his right shoulder. He will be great. The jury is still out on Tua.

You are right. Anybody who thought Herbert was gonna bust, doesn't watch football enough. And he was the OROY so looks like the arrow os pointing up. Not saying Tua won't be but he never impressed me at Bama

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atl Falcon said:

Yeah but in all fairness to Wentz he tore hisACL and had back surgery. He was on an all star path in the NFL even tho he played at NDSU against lesser competition. But you’re right gotta let play 

It wasn’t so much his ACL. Foles out played him in post season. The Eagles had great offense that year. After  Frank Reich bolted to Colts as HC, Wentz went south. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Yup you’re right. Got to wait on Tua. We should know more about him this year but it’s pretty obviously that Herbert is going to be special. No doubt in my mind as long as he stays healthy. He’s the new prototypical NFL QB - big fast strong and has that AK 15 hanging off his right shoulder. He will be great. The jury is still out on Tua.

Let’s see how Herbert handles next couple of years. DC are gonna go after him with enough film on the tape. Ton of QBs fizzled out after first few years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

His opinion is just as valid as anyone else's including yours, isnt not?

Which is why I didn’t bother to read. May be I am picky on making threads when it comes to linking  people on Twitter. This board will not keep up if there are threads for every random tweet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lju713 said:

Ok then so you cant tell me that Riddler, Slovis,JT Daniels and Howell as a group is better than this class

I just find this mad ironic when last year mentioning Trey Lance, Mac Jones, or ESPECIALLY Zach Wilson in the 1st round would've gotten you laughed out of the building. 

But fwiw, my two favorite guys next year for us to draft are Jayden Daniels and Casey Thompson. Neither getting first round hype now but easily might be by this time best year. I could see mid-1st being a good fit with our pick. Gotta wait and see

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...