Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Williamb said:

Whatever man, i aint taking it back. Have an exceptional day.

I never expected you to. Enjoy your day. 

Edited by ADAMSVILLE GYM
I got downvoted for posting a religion video on a religious thread. I don’t wanna get banned again for not being a Christian.
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I think that this thread should be moved to another board. It is not about the Falcons. It’s about religion. 

I think your posts should be deleted because you have such a hatred of religion that you can’t let a Happy Easter post go without mockery and nonsense. 

Grow up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I never expected you to. Enjoy your day. 

Also, you got downvoted because of the content of your unedited post, which @nomak quoted above. It’s flat earth nonsense. But you think it’s because you aren’t a Christian.

For someone who doesn’t like religion, you sure are eager to be a martyr. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I think your posts should be deleted because you have such a hatred of religion that you can’t let a Happy Easter post go without mockery and nonsense. 

Grow up. 

Seriously. If it isn’t your belief, that’s between you and God. But don’t be disrespectful to those of us to whom the Resurrection is by far the most important event in history. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Also, you got downvoted because of the content of your unedited post. For someone who doesn’t like religion, you sure are eager to be a martyr. 

It’s not that. I’m just very particular about religion and politics. This is a Falcons forum. It is very arrogant and presumptive to assume that all Falcons fans are ok with this. Why do I have to be ok with it if there’s actually another place for it. 
 

Again, I enjoy the back and forth on here and trust me, I can go alllll day on religion and politics, but I don’t wanna get that hammer again. Y’all have fun. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I think that this thread should be moved to another board. It is not about the Falcons. It’s about religion. 

I have seen many holidays acknowledged on this board. All he said was happy Easter and have a blessed day. Just leave it there and do not turn it into something bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

It’s not that. I’m just very particular about religion and politics. This is a Falcons forum. It is very arrogant and presumptive to assume that all Falcons fans are ok with this. Why do I have to be ok with it if there’s actually another place for it. 
 

Again, I enjoy the back and forth on here and trust me, I can go alllll day on religion and politics, but I don’t wanna get that hammer again. Y’all have fun. 

You could have easily ignored the thread if it bothered you this much. But instead you decided to come in here and act a fool. You don’t have to be a Christian to celebrate Easter. I know many that have never stepped foot inside a church that do things like have Easter egg hunts and stuff. It’s then celebrating a holiday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

It’s not that. I’m just very particular about religion and politics. This is a Falcons forum. It is very arrogant and presumptive to assume that all Falcons fans are ok with this. Why do I have to be ok with it if there’s actually another place for it. 
 

Again, I enjoy the back and forth on here and trust me, I can go alllll day on religion and politics, but I don’t wanna get that hammer again. Y’all have fun. 

Why would you not be okay with it? He didn’t post about theology. He wished everyone a happy holiday!

And this isn’t about you not getting banned. If it was, you could have easily just not posted in this thread at all. Which is precisely the choice you should have made. Instead, you mocked him with a clip from a movie that is laughably bad and intended to discredit Christians. Those aren’t the actions of someone not wanting to get banned. You were intentionally stirring the pot. For no good reason. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

It’s not that. I’m just very particular about religion and politics. This is a Falcons forum. It is very arrogant and presumptive to assume that all Falcons fans are ok with this. Why do I have to be ok with it if there’s actually another place for it. 
 

Again, I enjoy the back and forth on here and trust me, I can go alllll day on religion and politics, but I don’t wanna get that hammer again. Y’all have fun. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...