WTH Fellow Americans

1 minute ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

Dude you threatened all of us just months ago 

Lol, no I didn’t man come on I said I don’t miss. If I was attacked - get past the pc bs please, I was legit asking wth 

2 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Or my family. Thats weak saying I really threatened anyone. Y’all dislike me cause I don’t see things same as u... I’m not perfect, I get irritated too. But I was not threatening anyone....

wait, are you the vaccine conspiracy dude?

10 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Lol, no I didn’t man come on I said I don’t miss. If I was attacked - get past the pc bs please, I was legit asking wth 

7 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Or my family. Thats weak saying I really threatened anyone. Y’all dislike me cause I don’t see things same as u... I’m not perfect, I get irritated too. But I was not threatening anyone....

Telling someone/a group of people that you're in a heated debate with that insert whatever you said followed by and I don't miss is clearly an insinuated threat. Jesus dude.

Also nobody here understands what you think about anything.

30 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

Telling someone/a group of people that you're in a heated debate with that insert whatever you said followed by and I don't miss is clearly an insinuated threat. Jesus dude.

Also nobody here understands what you think about anything.

Do you sir when you p? I wasn’t threatening anyone. You can’t be this soft your entire life. 

40 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Sit, autocorrect. 

I'm probably wasting my time here but I'm gonna give you an actual response to your OP.

Just a few months ago you brought up having folks in your sights and how you don't miss during a debate/argument. That's the kind of rhetoric that gets us to a bad place. 

I live in Trump country, I have family members and friends that were/are Trump supporters. I don't hate those people and I'd never say something like Trump supporters I don't miss when I have you in my sights. So I'd recommend taking a look in the mirror about the rhetoric you yourself use if you want things to get better.

It's a two way street though and I've spoken out on folks not having empathy for people because they live in a "Red state" and they deserve whatever comes their way because of their elected officials actions and their own voting habits. I don't really see the difference in that and Trump trying to pull federal aid from California while it was burning down and Americans were dying and losing everything they have ever owned. Red or Blue state you should still view people as people, Americans as Americans.We live in a world where propaganda and manipulation run wild all the way from youtube, social media, politicians, and the media where they all drive narratives that are meant to divide. I can strongly disagree with a person without hating them. As a leftist (I guess) in Georgia that's my everyday experience.

So I guess in essence don't insinuate that you'll shoot somebody because you don't actually view them as people anymore because you find yourself in opposition to their political beleifs?

I didn’t say that? Like that family (husband and wife) those people went thru the neighborhood and they basically held weapons to keep them away. Really all I meant, I was not threatening anyone. Really. You family members that are republican- what do you disagree on? And or do u get along?