Justin Fields should be the pick if he is there at 4..

I have always been in the Fields bandwagon in fact is the only QB I would take in the First Round.... he should be the pick if he is there at 4.. he is really good at Football, Plus some years learning from Matty should put him in a position to come in an be a really good QB in the league..

I think the Falcons know this and they are going to pick him if he is there.. my only concern is SF ... Shanny would do wonders with this kid..

https://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/analysis/a-casual-reminder-that-justin-fields-is-good-at-football/

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have always been in the Fields bandwagon in fact is the only QB I would take in the First Round.... he should be the pick if he is there at 4.. he is really good at Football, Plus some years learnin

April fools was yesterday pal

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I’m going to laugh so hard if Fields is our pick. These people would be mad😂

Our new GM and coach who's suppose to save our team would be dead wrong...and that would concern me going forward. But it's all ifs and buts. Pitts will be the pick.