Falcons acquire No. 1 overall pick from Jaguars; Jaguars get No. 4, No. 35, 2022 No. 1, and former MVP QB - Matt Ryan 

On 4/1/2021 at 10:48 PM, SoCalFalconFan said:

I never post those. I gave it a try. LOL! 

It had the look and the feel to make this a masterful April Fool's joke post. Instead of the CIA seeking plausible deniability ability, you achieved plausible believability. I appreciated the effort you put into this and don't understand how so many people got all butt-hurt over it.

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

It had the look and the feel to make this a masterful April Fool's joke. Instead of the CIA seeking plausible deniability, you achieved plausible viability. I appreciated the effort you put into this and frankly don't understand how so many people got all butt-hurt over it.

Not butt hurt but it was the poor timing for me. April fool's jokes are better done early in the day, not close to midnight. For that reason, it's a no for me dawg

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Not butt hurt but it was the poor timing for me. April fool's jokes are better done early in the day, not close to midnight. For that reason, it's a no for me dawg

I got you. I'm an old newspaper guy, and for me if you get it in by the deadline, you're good. 😁

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I'm that supervisor that expects you to show up early and not on time. Showing up on time only gets you behind

No problem. But if I'm showing up early and puttin' in work, I'm punchin' that time clock early as well. :rant:

2 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

It had the look and the feel to make this a masterful April Fool's joke post. Instead of the CIA seeking plausible deniability, you achieved plausible viability. I appreciated the effort you put into this and frankly don't understand how so many people got all butt-hurt over it.

After we win the SB this year we can all look back on this post and just lol. 

755d8fc4120a161af2031f6033d3742d.gif