Falcons bring back Means, Sign DT Bullard

GrimeyKidd

2 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

I cant believe Means gets another shot.  He is pretty much a ghost when we need him the most.  He will get a garbage sack twice a year. 

Cheap depth and familiarity. As long as there's at least two guys ahead of him on the depth chart, I'm good.

6 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

I cant believe Means gets another shot.  He is pretty much a ghost when we need him the most.  He will get a garbage sack twice a year. 

He sets the edge on the run but i think pass rush wise he is a clean up guy. Problem is is we dont have the fire breather to set him up lol. 

More of TF sticking to his word.  Fill needs in free agency and then pick BPA in the draft.  We were thin on the d-line, so go out and pick up some utility players who are ok stop gaps until we find someone better.  Means isn't a world beater but he is a try hard kind of guy who might excel in Pees D.   

Bullard is a former 3rd round pick has has the tools but has never really put it together.   Could he be TFs next free agent diamond in the rough?   He plucked guys off the trash heap in NO who turned into very good players for them.. maybe he found one here in Bullard.  

8 minutes ago, red falcon said:

He sets the edge on the run but i think pass rush wise he is a clean up guy. Problem is is we dont have the fire breather to set him up lol. 

He’s a run guy that got lots of snaps because Takk went full (I used a word here that required my mouth to be washed out) and Dante was hurt. 

Just now, GrimeyKidd said:

Im supposed to ignore Pees hybrid fronts?

Hybrid doesn’t necessarily mean traditional 3-4 fronts. You can have odd fronts in 4-3. Pees said he is not moving to 3-4 and will mix up the front seven. Falcons may play lot of 2-4-5 front next year. 

Just now, falcons007 said:

Hybrid doesn’t necessarily mean traditional 3-4 fronts. You can have odd fronts in 4-3. Pees said he is not moving to 3-4 and will mix up the front seven. Falcons may play lot of 2-4-5 front next year. 

starting with the 3-4 though. Hes ran it his entire career. Its not only gonna be a 3-4 but the depth chart will reflect that in base. 

Just now, GrimeyKidd said:

starting with the 3-4 though. Hes ran it his entire career. Its not only gonna be a 3-4 but the depth chart will reflect that in base. 

Not what he said in the interview. He said what he ran in the past won’t matter. He will run what the players are comfortable and have experience running.