Shannon Sharpe hyping Pitts to Atlanta

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets do it. Pitts can be elite. As others have said we struggle in the redzone.  With  Smith's philosphy he could have an amazing career.

While I understand Sharpe's not a scout or GM, so his opinion has to still be taken with a grain of salt... the fact remains this is a HOF tight end talking about a dude who plays tight end. Sharpe is

6 hours ago, 408Falcon said:

Pitts is a beast but too many resources to give up with Kittle on the roster unless they were using him as a wr

I don’t think they’d give up that much for less than a qb. It just doesn’t make sense

If it is pitts they better win the super bowl or they will be blasted

They already said it’s QB

You take the best player. If you see Pitts as the best impact player, you take him and figure out how to best utilize him. I know we need defense but that doesn't mean we pass on an impact player on offense. Get the best player and worry about the rest later.

It is the same thing with the QB's. If you see an impact QB, you take him and let him learn under Ryan. The Saints were going to take Maholmes before the Chiefs did. They still had Brees but knew they had a shot at a special player. TF comes from the Saints org and understands that.

I have always had the mentality that you focus on short term with FA. For the draft, you focus on the player who is going to give you the most value over the next 4-5 years.

20 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

You take the best player. If you see Pitts as the best impact player, you take him and figure out how to best utilize him. I know we need defense but that doesn't mean we pass on an impact player on offense. Get the best player and worry about the rest later.

It is the same thing with the QB's. If you see an impact QB, you take him and let him learn under Ryan. The Saints were going to take Maholmes before the Chiefs did. They still had Brees but knew they had a shot at a special player. TF comes from the Saints org and understands that.

I have always had the mentality that you focus on short term with FA. For the draft, you focus on the player who is going to give you the most value over the next 4-5 years.

Well lets grab Pitts and go all out then

8 hours ago, tl;dr said:

We would be tough to stop for sure as long as we can block. Think AS will get that figured out a little bit more though. 

Just hope we can stop people 

We finally have a DC who has the magic. Hopefully we can get enough starting talent and depth to bring it all together. The offense is always going to be there. Pitts would just be icing on the Mattie Ice cake.

9 hours ago, Macintez said:

Skip: “He is it. He is going to be better at what he does than any quarterback in this draft will be at what they do.”

Shannon: “You’re right. I definitely believe you’re right.”

He has a longer wingspan and bigger hands then Megatron.

9 hours ago, Spts1 said:

Skip, skip, skip skip, skip...

Although I do love the Pitts pick I have started to believe Justin fields may be this years sleeper pick. HOWEVER, (please don’t hate me for this) I don’t think the FALCONS is the team for the Atlanta native. 

17 hours ago, Rings said:

The same year we went to the Super Bowl we also took Keanu Neal, Deion Jones and Devondre Campbell in that draft who all made a huge impact in getting us to that point.  We don’t sniff the super bowl without those three contributing.  I love Pitts, but feels like such a luxury pick when there are glaring holes all over that defense.   

Hey, he makes Koo cheaper when we have to re-sign him. He's saving us on the cap. 🤣🤣

16 hours ago, red falcon said:

I cant believe how caught up people are on his blocking. Cannot get past it. He aint coming here to block. Hurst was so amazing blocking last year. Hooper did such a great  job and Tony G.

That's what Lee Smith is for.