The QB school reveals it’s 2021 NFL Draft QB rankings

2 minutes ago, The Architect said:

Yeah, he's definitely trolling.

He does great breakdowns though.

Thank you for catching that. I figured it would be obvious for anyone that watched the video that this was satire....”I’ve been studying this for a long time...like...a week.”. Sounds like a couple of TAFT aficionados. 

3 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Thank you for catching that. I figured it would be obvious for anyone that watched the video that this was satire....”I’ve been studying this for a long time...like...a week.”. Sounds like a couple of TAFT aficionados. 

I've been subscribed for about 2 years and I don't think I ever remember a video ranking guys. That's what kind of tipped me off before I started watching it.

2 hours ago, jidady said:

Even I don't like Kellen Mond that much.

I like Mond too. I can't take this seriously. No way Fields is that low, no way Wilson is that high.

Its literally "Wilson" is the new hot girl in school and everyone has forgotten about the head cheerleader. 🙄

There is something to be said for having been there, done that. I get that some folks get tired of talking about you, but knock yourself out. I heard one Analyst last year say "it seems like we have been talking about Justin Herbert forever... " So I guess some think that's a valid reason to knock a guy down a few notches.