2021 MLB Season Discussion

brdu4

Players will no longer where their normal uniforms during the All Star game. They will instead where whatever these are

Manfred man, I really don't know whats going on with that guy. Whoever approved this should be terminated immediately 

11 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Players will no longer where their normal uniforms during the All Star game. They will instead where whatever these are

Manfred man, I really don't know whats going on with that guy. Whoever approved this should be terminated immediately 

So they’re wearing soccer jerseys?  😂

17 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

So much better than his brother was for the Braves.

Adonis got some hits here and there at least. He was just terrible in the field and never got on base unless it was via hit. That guy walked 36 times in 900 ABs. He walked less than Francoeur. One of those warm bodies for a rebuilding team that doesn't serve any other purpose than keeping the seat warm for some prospect. His career WAR is actually -0.2. Didnt realized he finished that low. 

On 6/24/2021 at 8:05 PM, AUTiger7222 said:

What the heIl has gotten into Kyle Schwarber?

A guy who got eaten up by high-spin fastballs up in the zone? I can't imagine why he's had a resurgence over the last few weeks. 

5 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

He'll now be auto suspended for 10 days. The Mariners can't call up a replacement either. Theyll just be a man down for the next 10 games.

I think the not being able to replace the guy on the roster part of the deal is total BS. MLB wants to talk about "safety" and other nonsense but making teams play players short for 10 days isn't safe.