If by some chance we did draft a future QB and backup.

Draftnut57

I would draft QB Justin Fields.. if he was still on the board,  I don't think he'll still be on the board by the 4th pick thou. 6'-3" ,228 lbs., And had 86 TDs in the last 2 and a half years.  Plus he gives us a Michael Vick affect when he needs to..  I don't think he should run very much, even thou he can.. So I don't expect him to run but maybe a time of two in any given game.. Only if the game was on the line.  You can't tackle what you can't catch.. 

13 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

They should give Brian Hill 5 year 75 Million contract. Can you imagine Fields and Hill in the back field. I will lose all respect for TF if he doesn’t sign Hill and draft Fields.

Nah Man,, that's to much,,, But seriously,, we should keep him ,, he's way under rated.. If Smith gives him a chance,, you'll see .

11 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

Counting down the days until you retire from these ridiculous draft predictions 😂

Well, if you think your so great at predictions.. When I put up my Draft game ... "Pick 30"  Then you can enter to see if your the best Fan Scout on the board .  I'm hoping to get it put up this week. Draftnut57s 2021 Draft game. Pick 30.

12 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Touché! Tim Tebow had 88 TD

Ryan Leaf had 73

Vince Young had 81

Tim Couch had 78

We can go on and on and on and on and on

11 minutes ago, Macintez said:

I hope to goodness we get him, want him on the Falcons just as bad as Pitts. Dude rifled some throws on Pro Day...

Yeah he did

11 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

Just not at 4. Hahaha

of course not. 

18 minutes ago, Macintez said:

I hope to goodness we get him, want him on the Falcons just as bad as Pitts. Dude rifled some throws on Pro Day...

That's why I've made a couple of post about him.. Cause he's being way over looked,, And we could draft him in the 2nd round pick 36.

10 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

But if Fields is stuck behind Ryan for 1-2 seasons will he ask for a trade? 😝

I mean, why would anyone judge him if so? same "reasoning" that was used for the last move. Being able to put enough film together for that next big contract right?

1 hour ago, Draftnut57 said:

Well, if you think your so great at predictions.. When I put up my Draft game ... "Pick 30"  Then you can enter to see if your the best Fan Scout on the board .  I'm hoping to get it put up this week. Draftnut57s 2021 Draft game. Pick 30.

I was just messin'! Sounds like fun!