Per Adam Schefter, Falcons trade 4th and 35th overall pick to the Saints for.....

11 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

For the record the band request was not for the trade but for the empty donut container.... There is no room in a civilized society for people who joke about donuts!

The real joke is that the Dunkin Donuts box is actually empty.......😁..now krispy kreme on the other hand...

Just now, SavvyFalcon89 said:

The real joke is that the Dunkin Donuts box is actually empty.......😁..now krispy kreme on the other hand...

Dunkin is good.

They are not as sweet to me so I don't feel as bad when I eat them.

Krispy Kreme on the other had , I always feel like a diabetic coma is waiting to happen after eating one.....it is worth it though because they are outstanding... especially when you get them fresh.

4 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Dunkin is good.

Krispy Kreme on the other had , I always feel like a diabetic coma is waiting to happen after eating one.....it is worth it though because they are outstanding... especially when you get them fresh.

America runs on Dunkin 

In all seriousness, if TF had the balls to tell McKay and Blank that he was trading a top five pick in division and especially to those ****heads..... I'd pay to be in the room or for the stream.  I'd be mad and impressed at the same time.

19 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Dunkin is good.

Dunkin Donuts tastes like leftover Chinese newspapers.

Donut World in Winder, GA >>>>>>>>>

3 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

Dunkin Donuts tastes like leftover Chinese newspapers.

Donut World in Winder, GA >>>>>>>>>

Hmmm...looks good, would try if I wasn't over an hour away lol. Kind of reminds me of Rays Donuts on Tara Blvd. But, I go there so much I think I just want to try somewhere new.