Hypothetical - What if Terry Fontenot makes the roster decisions?

What would happen if Terry Fontenot, with input from all of his direct staff, input from the coaching staff, and basic strategy from Blank and McKay, made the roster decisions?  What if Fontenot decided who to cut, which FAs to sign, which players to draft, who to restructure, and gave Arthur Smith the best players he can to make this team successful?  What if Terry Fontenot does not care what TAFT fans have to say about how he should do his job? 

If that were the case, here are some things to consider.

We do not need to tell the Falcons to draft a QB at 4.

We do not need to tell the Falcons to trade down from 4.

We can assume that Fontenot knows we need to draft a RB.

We can know that Fontenot, with input from the coaching staff who are perusing the 2020 game recordings, has learned we need additional OL depth.

Certainly, the DC has informed Fontenot that we need to find a way with the tight budget to get an edge rusher and an inside lineman.

We can even assume that Fontenot knows that Ryan and Jones are not getting younger and will retire in approximately 3-4 years.

Maybe we can drop this in Fontenot's lap.  Hey Terry, giterdun.  So, as you type that directive post, you can stop typing.  We can stop directing the Falcons.  We can simply go back to offering opinions, asking questions, and having discussions about what is right and wrong with the Falcons.  What do you think?  Can we hand this over to Terry Fontenot?

We can assume that these message boards are for die hard fans that enjoy talking about anything and everything Falcons related and debating until we're blue in the face. 

I'm trying to decipher whether you're totally joking or if there's some truth in this. Nonetheless, I'll keep getting my enjoyment from fellow Falconees

8 minutes ago, Foo Falcons said:

We can assume that these message boards are for die hard fans that enjoy talking about anything and everything Falcons related and debating until we're blue in the face. 

I'm trying to decipher whether you're totally joking or if there's some truth in this. Nonetheless, I'll keep getting my enjoyment from fellow Falconees

It is just a little sarcasm.  The debates about what to do with draft position 4 have become so emotional and polarizing, that I wanted to remind everyone, myself included, that we can take a step back.  Our ability to post compelling arguments regarding what the Falcons should do will not change the outcome.  It is only for what you described above.  This forum is for our enjoyment. 

Just now, NorthGaBoy said:

It is just a little sarcasm.  The debates about what to do with draft position 4 have become so emotional and polarizing, that I wanted to remind everyone, myself included, that we can take a step back.  Our ability to post compelling arguments regarding what the Falcons should do will not change the outcome.  It is only for what you described above.  This forum is for our enjoyment. 

That I can agree. Anybody with sense knows it's all conjecture. Unfortunately some on here don't have much sense so I can understand your post, though it may have needed to better show its sarcasm 😂 had some of us wondering