• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude was made in a lab somewhere. Just ridiculous

I put this on everything... If you bring up anybody but draft Kyle Pitts at 4 and you ever bring up the BPA ... I cant take you serious no mo

16 minutes ago, Dirtybird56 said:

Pitts is the same size as Calvin Johnson. The TE tag means nothing, he’s a pass catcher. He doesn’t provide any more value blocking inline than Julio or Calvin Johnson would. As far as pass catchers go, Chase is a tier above imo

Depends on the scheme. I’m not on the bandwagon of Pitts being BPA. Only the FO knows for certain who is, or isn’t, their BPA. I think as a pure pass catcher I’d give the slight edge to Pitts. In-line blocking, and in-line get off are issues. 

25 minutes ago, Dirtybird56 said:

Pitts is the same size as Calvin Johnson. The TE tag means nothing, he’s a pass catcher. He doesn’t provide any more value blocking inline than Julio or Calvin Johnson would. As far as pass catchers go, Chase is a tier above imo

Chase is a monster in his own right but he is 6ft 200 lbs with good speed. Pitts has the longest wingspan in 20 yrs. he’s legit 6’6 245 lbs running sub 4.5. You can see it when you see people not gaining on him wit his big plays. The catch radius is also ridiculous. He’s a red zone machine. 

I don’t get how anybody can say Pitts isn’t the most elite weapon you can draft today. Chase is built like Roddy White. But Pitts is built like no one.