I think fields just pretty much locked himself in top 3

11 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

AKA, almost every Ohio State game 😂

Honestly though.  I was trying to find some good Fields' highlights to watch and the first half of the video was just him throwing to wide open receivers lol.  Like, I only counted like 5 throws that weren't either wide open receivers or 50/50 jump balls with the receiver just out jumping the cb

Edited by abcranford2

5 minutes ago, Macknsweetjones said:

Just watch him beat the **** outta Clemson defense that should be enough 

Literally every throw is wide open except for one 50/50 ball to a tight end all the way up until the 5 min mark.  at 4:55 he has to actually make a good throw.  The rest are wide open lol

honestly i feel like this shows his skillset better.  He's actually having to throw to receivers that aren't wide open.

He looked pretty good in the first quarter.  Stunk it up in the 2nd and 3rd quarter.  Then looked pretty good in the 4th but the game was out of hand by then.

Edited by abcranford2

28 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

To me it's now about how long it takes.  It's that he's extending his arm too far backwards and he flips the ball upside down before coming back over the top.  It'll be an easy target for passrushers looking for a strip sack and it can also cause accuracy issues.

That’s what I know and am afraid of! 🤦🏼‍♂️

14 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

Literally every throw is wide open except for one 50/50 ball to a tight end all the way up until the 5 min mark.  at 4:55 he has to actually make a good throw.  The rest are wide open lol

the td pass to ruckert right before the half was a dart, and a dagger for clemson, basically ended the game. his best throw of the game by far.

people drool over his performance in that game because he threw some sexy bombs, but the more i watch clips from that game the more i want trey sermon.

Just now, JohnnyFranchise said:

the td pass to ruckert right before the half was a dart, and a dagger for clemson, basically ended the game. his best throw of the game by far.

people drool over his performance in that game because he threw some sexy bombs, but the more i watch clips from that game the more i want trey sermon.

Thats the throw I was talking about at the 5 min mark.  That was for sure his best throw.

3 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

A lot of bad throws in this game though.  He was missing some easy throws and he was a big part of why they lost.

16 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

Wanted both but I guess the backfield is packed now

8 hours ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

i tend to not hold that one against him. as soon as sermon got injured ohio state was f*cked.

That game was over long before Sermon got hurt. Alabama was on a different planet from everyone else this year. Only one game was in single digits and even then that game only looked that close because of a late garbage time TD. 

Kind of wish we could have seen Oklahoma as the 4 seed instead of Notre Dame. Not sure there were 4 teams playing better ball than them by the end of the year. But you can’t lose 2 games and be considered I guess 

10 hours ago, abcranford2 said:

That's the case for Lawrence and Mac too. I don't think a single Alabama WR was covered in the title game 🤣 Their teams are far better than most teams they play all year outside of maybe 2-3 games a year. Going to be a lot of open throws. 

23 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

you mean they not taking you're BPA. Cuz you're BPA is not their BPA. you have no clue what their draft board looks like

Not just his.....Lance isn’t even top 20 on a lot of BPA boards....which again proves BPA is a myth.