I think fields just pretty much locked himself in top 3

3 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

No one here has said they’re better than anyone. They’re giving you the same flak about Fields as you have been with people about Ryan. The only difference is you’re about to have a breakdown over it.

About to? I don't think I've ever seen anybody this emotional over any football player, ever. If he isn't Fields' mother he needs to seek help immediately.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, sucks that 8 different players are going in the top 3. Unprecedented. Really makes our pick at 4 worth less

D.B.N. in summary:    

I think everybody knew Fields was gonna look better throwing to open receivers in a pro day setting.  What sets Mac apart is his processing speed and decision making

1 minute ago, kenn.junior said:

nobody said you cant get excited its the fact that after every pro day a new qb gets put on the top of the pedestal first it was lance then wilson now fields its so dumb and hilarious 

Like Shannon Sharpe said all QBs have a great pro day except Teddy Bridgewater. He is the only one in 20 something years that didn’t have a good pro day 

53 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

I seriously doubt anybody is changing or basing their opinion on a pro day.  Game tape and interviews are probably the most important.

But, but, Zach Wilson was the second coming of Dan Marino after his pro day. Now that Justin Fields established that he is REALLY the best quarterback on the board, the " pro day don't matter " comments are flying around...:lol: Some of yall STAY moving the goal posts when it comes to Justin Fields...

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

Like Shannon Sharpe said all QBs have a great pro day except Teddy Bridgewater. He is the only one in 20 something years that didn’t have a good pro day 

Alright back on track. So I was listening to Speak For Yourself today. Acho also mentioned how everyone is going stupid over one throw Wilson made over the weekend as if Darnold hasn't made that same exact throw against actual defenses. If pro days were true game day simulations, we'd see how good or bad these prospects really are outside of gameday

Just now, Spts1 said:

But, but, Zach Wilson was the second coming of Dan Marino after his pro day. Now that Justin Fields established that he is REALLY the best quarterback on the board, the " pro day don't matter " comments are flying around...:lol: Some of yall STAY moving the goal posts when it comes to Justin Fields...

What about those of us who have said that the pro day doesn't matter for all of them? Because that is the majority.

57 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

so after every pro a qb gets locked ok lmaoo first lance, then wilson, now fields 

Lol i hope Shanny has made his decision and it’s Lance we get Fields and Panthers get stuck with Mac Jones or Sam Darnold 

2 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

His critics got to lie about SOMETHING...

I can’t wait to remind all these people how wrong they were once fields comes in and proves them all wrong. Until then they’re on my ignore list, but don’t worry I’m keeping tabs and will remove them from my ignore list when the time is right just to remind them how wrong they were 

I think he will do just fine for himself in the NFL.  None of us know for sure where he's going, there is not enough definitive information.  My guess, it will be for a team, somewhere in the first round of the NFL draft, that plays in the NFL.  🤣

All kidding aside, I guess what I'm saying is we don't know.  And wherever he goes, I'm sure everything will be just fine. 

Just now, MoFalconsFan56 said:

So when he doesn’t overthrow his receivers during games it’s cuz he is on such a good team but when he overthrows ppl on his pro day he sucks. Could just be having a bad day but I’m not worried ab it. Matt Ryan been over/under throwing Julio for a decade lol 

I don't care for personal accolades but Julio would have broken the single season record by now for yards then turn around and break his own had every ball connect

3 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Justin Fields was and is the best quarterback, pro day, college football season, whatever. Outplayed Trevor Lawrence head to head.  Beat him IN A GAME...

Yea, but he lost to Mac Jones. Now what?

Jones 464 yards, 80% completion, 5 TDs

Fields 194 yards 51.5% completion, 1 TD

Jones was literally 5 times better than your boy.

2 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

I can’t wait to remind all these people how wrong they were once fields comes in and proves them all wrong. Until then they’re on my ignore list, but don’t worry I’m keeping tabs and will remove them from my ignore list when the time is right just to remind them how wrong they were 

You thinking we will care is what's funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣