I think fields just pretty much locked himself in top 3

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, sucks that 8 different players are going in the top 3. Unprecedented. Really makes our pick at 4 worth less

D.B.N. in summary:    

I think everybody knew Fields was gonna look better throwing to open receivers in a pro day setting.  What sets Mac apart is his processing speed and decision making

39 minutes ago, texasfalconfan said:

I wondered all along if all of the Jones talk was a smokescreen, after watching Jones  and fields pro day, fields blew jones out of the water. 

I don’t think Jones is a smokescreen. Jones excelled in Sark’s scheme. Sark implemented elements of the scheme he ran in Atlanta. Atlanta’s scheme at that point was heavily influenced by Shanahan’s scheme. So there is a bit of crossover with the playbook. This could be enough for Shanahan to feel confident that Jones can run his scheme. 

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

clown *** mf's in here purposely trying to **** on people for getting excited for the prospect of justin fields. act like y'all **** don't stink. news flash, you ain't better than anyone else!  

wrong. it's people freaking out over a guy throwing in a gym strip instead of actual game film.

14 minutes ago, Macintez said:

These pro days mean nothing... Just a measure of touch, velocity, and accuracy with NO pressure and not even one read. They also want to see your 3-5-7 step drops and throw on the run skills. This is alllllllll with no pressure and in no way shape or form will take precedent over ACTUAL FILM!

I know thats why its funny

4 minutes ago, athell said:

D.B.N. in summary:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

All this started cause he tried to mock non-Fields fans by saying 'But he can't go through progressions, wahh', then proceeds to go on his own temper tantrum when people don't agree lol. 

Unfortunately, the irony seems lost on him. 

Edited by dirtybirds233
2 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

I am perfectly chill just calling out these clowns who think they’re better than everyone else. 

No one here has said they’re better than anyone. They’re giving you the same flak about Fields as you have been with people about Ryan. The only difference is you’re about to have a breakdown over it.

Just now, dirtybirds233 said:

All this started cause he tried to mock non-Fields fans by saying 'But he can't go through progressions, wahh', then proceeds to go on a temper tantrum when people don't agree lol. 

That is exactly what happened 🤣 I aint had much time the past 2 weeks but had time today.  

1 minute ago, dirtybirds233 said:

All this started cause he tried to mock non-Fields fans by saying 'But he can't go through progressions, wahh', then proceeds to go on a temper tantrum when people don't agree lol. 

Guess I gotta add you to the list too lol 

10 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

clown *** mf's in here purposely trying to **** on people for getting excited for the prospect of justin fields. act like y'all **** don't stink. news flash, you ain't better than anyone else!  

nobody said you cant get excited its the fact that after every pro day a new qb gets put on the top of the pedestal first it was lance then wilson now fields its so dumb and hilarious