3 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Yep. Not to mention everyone is making a big stint about them going to Alabamas Pro Day instead of OSUs while ignoring the fact they still sent scouts to the OSU pro day and know that a 2nd pro day for Fields will be coming where they will attend. They wanted to see Najee Harris today, they will get their chance to see JF at the next one.

That would be hilarious if the 49ers drafted Harris at 3 after all that....lol

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May I be frank? I'd rather suck the puss out of a dead man's toe than take Fields at #4 😂

You can say that again!  Oh wait, you already did! 😂

Fields... use him like Taysom 2.0 until Ryan retires in 5 or 6 years, then trade him and get a former Heisman winner on the downslide. It could happen,

24 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm begging this FO to trade back. No one at #4 is going to get us to a SB all by their lonesome. My contention is this team is not that far away and if we trade back for more picks (maybe adding 4 or 5 more picks) we can fill the holes to take us over the top in the next couple of seasons.  Matty Ice is our QB for the next few seasons whether some of you like it or not, no reason with a running game and improved defense he cannot win it all. 

FWIW what do I know? But listen to me anyways. ;)

I told you bro you cant be throwing around good points and sound reasoning like that.

We need that new mobile QB at 4 remember? /p

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Just wait until Shanny takes him and he is lighting up the NFL. All the people dismissing him are going to look really stupid. Meanwhile the Jets will be looking for a new QB again in 2-3 years.

the only teams that will be judged would be the jags and jets no one else

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Just wait until Shanny takes him and he is lighting up the NFL. All the people dismissing him are going to look really stupid. Meanwhile the Jets will be looking for a new QB again in 2-3 years.

Dude we’re all about manifesting fields to Atlanta here.  At this rate you’re gonna speak into existence