Pat McAfee reacts to players opinions of a 17 game NFL season.

5 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

If 10-7 gets you into the playoffs, I'll take it. $hit team or not.

I’ll take a playoff berth no matter what. Lol

I do believe the bar is being lowered for playoff teams. With the addition of more games and extra playoff teams. I think it may be time to rethink the equivocation of playoff team equals good team. 

2 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

Yup, entertain me more... and 17 games delivers exactly that.

Exactly. I don't see why players are upset. They did agree to it after all. I know there's this current trend where players are trying to gain power over teams after singing contracts. Not going to happen here. Teams better learn how to utilize reserves more to keep their key guys healthy

6 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

My god!! This is such an awful statement. It makes me feel so guilty for "liking" it.

514609f23a38cf0f50946903cd91c8d6.jpg

We are "fans" aka fanatics for a reason.  Never feel guilty for being a grown *** man and loving what you love.    Let others judge, I will get out the grill an extra day and enjoy spending the time with friends and family!

Just now, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

My god!! This is such an awful statement. It makes me feel so guilty for "liking" it.

Maybe if we were talking boxing, MMA, or any other combat sport, I'd agree. Football is physical, but it isn't really the gladiator sport like combat sports are. That said, these guys know, or should have known, what they're getting into.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

That's my interpretation. Could be wrong though

Nope looks like your right.

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

Looks like it.  Good, they sucked anyway.

True, but if used correctly then at least you didn't have horrible performances after week one of the regular season.