• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fontenot is setting up free agency so that he can go bpa in this draft in every round

Every player the Falcons have signed has been a guy I never heard of. TF is doing exactly what he said he would do. I can't say if these guys are good players or not and I won't deem them one way or t

At one point in time I'd never heard of Sid Bream and Terry Pendleton. It's what I keep telling myself every time we sign someone like this.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Depth on the OL and DL seems to be priority for AS. He repeatedly said the injuries in the NFL will force you to look value in depth. He had a third string LT play almost half the season and still give up 25 total sacks for the year.

This is something we have lacked for years team wide.  Depth is something you find in FA, not the draft.  At least how I see it.  

Question for those, wise in the way of drafts and contracts. With the influx of free agents that "FontSmit" have been getting, can these players that have been acquired also be used as part of a trade package in the upcoming draft? Would it have to be spelled out in their new Falcons contract if so? Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Barnabus_D said:

Question for those, wise in the way of drafts and contracts. With the influx of free agents that "FontSmit" have been getting, can these players that have been acquired also be used as part of a trade package in the upcoming draft? Would it have to be spelled out in their new Falcons contract if so? Thanks!

I can't see why not?  

31 minutes ago, Barnabus_D said:

They could but these guys were low level free agents. I’d assume the trade compensation would be a pocket of lint.