Jump to content

Recommended Posts

DE Gregory Rousseau HT 6065 WT 266 Hand 11 Arm 34 3/4 Wing 83 1/4

DE Jaelan Phillips HT 6054 WT 260 Hand 9 3/4 Arm 33 1/4 Wing 80 3/4

TE Brevin Jordan HT 6025 WT 247 Hand 9 3/4 Arm 32 7/8 Wing 79 1/4

 

I'm curious to see the 40 times. Phillips is going to run something crazy

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An 83-inch wingspan is something you should only see on a condor. That's just absurd.

Well, if we draft him, I guess he has a nickname......

**** the 40 times I want to see some 3 cone drill times edge rushers need to be able to change direction and have that incredible footwork

Yep, Rousseau's times are going to make or break his grade. If he blows it, he could fall to round 3-4. If he nails it at his size? He might be a top ten pick.

I agree on Phillips. He's a monster athlete. I wouldn't mind him being in a Falcons uniform somewhere along the way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jidady said:

An 83-inch wingspan is something you should only see on a condor. That's just absurd.

The kids gonna tip a lot of passes that's for sure maybe get a blocked fg or two if he has the vertical to match.  Could be a solid grab if we trade back with NE

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Yep, Rousseau's times are going to make or break his grade. If he blows it, he could fall to round 3-4. If he nails it at his size? He might be a top ten pick.

I agree on Phillips. He's a monster athlete. I wouldn't mind him being in a Falcons uniform somewhere along the way. 

I would honestly take Jayson Oweh but we may have a better chance at Phillips. Similar skill set but Jayson takes much better pursuit angles and lives in the weight room. He’s guaranteed to be a star with the right coach.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, #84 said:

The kids gonna tip a lot of passes that's for sure maybe get a blocked fg or two if he has the vertical to match.  Could be a solid grab if we trade back with NE

Back in the day, I desperately wanted us to draft Calais Campbell. We weren't running a 3-4 at the time, and that's the way most personnel people projected him. I see Rousseau as having that sort of disruptive ability. I'm not saying he'll have the same career as Campbell, as that's a lofty goal. If he works hard and gets with the right scheme, it's possible for him to be a longtime contributor, though. You just can't teach that sort of wingspan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Exp said:

The kind of guy who could jack you up against your locker from across the hall. little feet just dangling and wondering wth just happened to you.

Unrelated: I love your avatar. I don't know about you, but I'm taking Jessica Walter's death pretty hard. It's difficult to imagine the show without her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Macintez said:

I would honestly take Jayson Oweh but we may have a better chance at Phillips. Similar skill set but Jayson takes much better pursuit angles and lives in the weight room. He’s guaranteed to be a star with the right coach.

After his pro day, I started giving Oweh a hard look. He does have some good bend when he needs it, and he doesn't waste steps once he gets past his man on the way to the backfield. 

He's exactly the kind of guy that could shock everybody and go top ten. Heck, I'd only be mildly surprised if we went after him. Seems like a Pees pass rusher to me. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jidady said:

Unrelated: I love your avatar. I don't know about you, but I'm taking Jessica Walter's death pretty hard. It's difficult to imagine the show without her.

Thank you. Love some Archer:D didn't even realize she had just passed. That's terrible. Show definitely not gonna be the same. New Mallory won't be able to scold ole' sterling the same way I've come to love.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

After his pro day, I started giving Oweh a hard look. He does have some good bend when he needs it, and he doesn't waste steps once he gets past his man on the way to the backfield. 

He's exactly the kind of guy that could shock everybody and go top ten. Heck, I'd only be mildly surprised if we went after him. Seems like a Pees pass rusher to me. 

 

You don’t take a developmental DE in the top 10 lol. Jamal Anderson should have shown you that. His tape doesn’t even scream top 10 anywhere 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

After his pro day, I started giving Oweh a hard look. He does have some good bend when he needs it, and he doesn't waste steps once he gets past his man on the way to the backfield. 

He's exactly the kind of guy that could shock everybody and go top ten. Heck, I'd only be mildly surprised if we went after him. Seems like a Pees pass rusher to me. 

 

I gotta be honest I co-sign that assessment. We could honestly be in for a shocker if we stay at 4....

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

After his pro day, I started giving Oweh a hard look. He does have some good bend when he needs it, and he doesn't waste steps once he gets past his man on the way to the backfield. 

He's exactly the kind of guy that could shock everybody and go top ten. Heck, I'd only be mildly surprised if we went after him. Seems like a Pees pass rusher to me. 

 

It wouldn't be the first time that a pass rusher came out of (seemingly) nowhere to soar into the top 10.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...