Jax: Trevor Lawrence 

NYJ: Zack Wilson

SF: Trey Lance

Bellicheck gets TF on the phone ASAP!

Offers 15/46/96/120/139/1st in 22.

What do you do? I would say he'll yes!

New England's game plan in FA was extremely uncharacteristic of them. All of NE's acquisitions put them in position to put it all on the table for its QB of the near future.

15/35/46/68/96/108/120/148/182/183/187/219. We would likely use multiple late round picks to move up in the mid rounds for talent that slipped.

No. Takes us out of position for Pitts, Surtain, Parsons, Sewell even though I think Sewell’s not making is past Cincy at #5. It’s best we stay closer to #10. Denver’s #9 would be the sweet spot. Plus, we don’t need all of those late picks at the expense of more future 1sts beyond 2022. Take away a lot of those current picks and throw in more future 1st rounders.

40 minutes ago, CTann said:

No. Takes us out of position for Pitts, Surtain, Parsons, Sewell even though I think Sewell’s not making is past Cincy at #5. It’s best we stay closer to #10. Denver’s #9 would be the sweet spot. Plus, we don’t need all of those late picks at the expense of more future 1sts beyond 2022. Take away a lot of those current picks and throw in more future 1st rounders.

Someone always falls to that range. I think it puts us in a good position to draft defense which is our biggest need. Rousseau, Horn, Moehrig, or Farley should be there and I will be ecstatic if we get any of them. 

If they are truly interested in moving up to get a qb they deem worthy, they couldn't offer anything less than this. We would come out with a 1st next year, and we would likely consolidate some picks moving up during day 2-3.  4 starters could come out of this scenario.

1 hour ago, CTann said:

Maybe or maybe not on those guys but this is a list i made of players a few days ago and we are guaranteed to get atleast 1 of these guys at pick 15 if these are the 1st 3 picks

Lawrence, Wilson, Lance   replace with lance fields or mac and add lance to the list if you feel lance doesn't go 3 to SF. 

Micah Parsons
Patrick Surtain
Caleb Farley
Rashawn Slater
Penei Sewell
Trevon Moehrig
Chase
Waddle
Smith
Travis Ettiene
Najee Harris
Justin Fields
Mac Jones

With all these guys listed that takes us to the 16th pick meaning their are actually guaranteed 2 players of that list there to choose from and to me if the absolute worse you can do is Harris, Ettiene, and Moehrig at 15 + all those extra picks offered in the original trade  you take that all day long.  Surtain and Parsons are good players but  no way in **** are those 2 that much better prospects than any of the rest of that list +  46 /96 /1 20/1 39/ 1st in 22.

5 hours ago, CTann said:

They may not even want either of those guys for real and Cinci also needs a new #1 WR as well. 15 isn't a horrible spot at all. Worst case they just won't draft who fans wanted them to draft and that's okay. The extra first rounder next season is big

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

They may not even want either of those guys for real and Cinci also needs a new #1 WR as well. 15 isn't a horrible spot at all. Worst case they just won't draft who fans wanted them to draft and that's okay. The extra first rounder next season is big

That's team building right there.  Extra picks in the future is HUGE and something we need more of.

Just now, Herr Doktor said:

That's team building right there.  Extra picks in the future is HUGE and something we need more of.

yup. I'm sure they already have a plan for the next 3-4 years already embedded into their cranium. Go ahead and build up properly and hope the Patriots don't bounce back this season. I know that's a reach saying that but the key is hope lol

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

yup. I'm sure they already have a plan for the next 3-4 years already embedded into their cranium. Go ahead and build up properly and hope the Patriots don't bounce back this season. I know that's a reach saying that but the key is hope lol

TF laid it our during his interview and subsequent meetings prior to being hired.  All of this was talked about.  My guess, other than Andrews, it's all gone to plan.

I'd take that all day.

That's a lot of draft capital, so we could even move up slightly if we wanted to. 

It would probably mean getting a combo of some of the talet in the whole draft at positions where we are found wanting. LB, DE, S and RB.

15/35/46/68: That haul could see us pick a combination of up to 3 players like Moehrig, Javonte Williams, Rousseau, Kwity Paye, Parsons, Vera Tucker, Owusu-Koramoah, Ojulari. 

Or we could draft a backup QB :ninja:

We could move around to do even more, and after that we'd still have an extra 1st next year. All day I make that trade.

10 minutes ago, MattM12 said:

I'd take that all day.

That's a lot of draft capital, so we could even move up slightly if we wanted to. 

It would probably mean getting a combo of some of the talet in the whole draft at positions where we are found wanting. LB, DE, S and RB.

15/35/46/68: That haul could see us pick a combination of up to 3 players like Moehrig, Javonte Williams, Rousseau, Kwity Paye, Parsons, Vera Tucker, Owusu-Koramoah, Ojulari. 

Or we could draft a backup QB :ninja:

We could move around to do even more, and after that we'd still have an extra 1st next year. All day I make that trade.

Gotta.  

I'm willing to gamble that, if they're serious about moving up, they'll give us either a 2 and 3 in 22 as well, or a 23 1st to get up there. That's 11 spots and it'll cost them a ton. I don't need any middle round picks. I want blue chips, and I'm willing to be patient to get them. They can keep those +100 picks.

7 hours ago, ATLskinjob said:

I really hope that we don't trade with the Patriots just because they always seem to win the trade scenarios that they're involved in. Except for the Sanu trade. He really dropped off.

They didn’t win the Mohammed Sanu trade.

7 hours ago, bigjmw84 said:

Jax: Trevor Lawrence 

NYJ: Zack Wilson

SF: Trey Lance

Bellicheck gets TF on the phone ASAP!

Offers 15/46/96/120/139/1st in 22.

What do you do? I would say he'll yes!

New England's game plan in FA was extremely uncharacteristic of them. All of NE's acquisitions put them in position to put it all on the table for its QB of the near future.

15/35/46/68/96/108/120/148/182/183/187/219. We would likely use multiple late round picks to move up in the mid rounds for talent that slipped.

5 picks and a 1st. I wouldn't even blink. Heck yeah.